Albanian

Thread slain by SCOTUS.

For me in that most unlikely of scenarios would be a Glock 26 or a CZ 2075 Rami....both 9mm guns, both small enough and reliable.

P938 for warm weather, px4 compact for sweatshirt weather... both are ready to go!

Can the debbie downers go shit on someone else's parade? We are all well aware of the situation.

Im likin the P938 for summer weather as well.

Im likin the P938 for summer weather as well.

It's a sweet little pistol, and you can get the rubber version with 7rd mag for a better grip... or stick with the smaller grips and 6rd mag for concealment.. it's light too..IWB and you don't even know it's there.

It's a sweet little pistol, and you can get the rubber version with 7rd mag for a better grip... or stick with the smaller grips and 6rd mag for concealment.. it's light too..IWB and you don't even know it's there.

I'd probably go with rubber grip for 8 total rounds also get a laser.

I think we all held scant hope that they would hear the case but man lives in eternal hope plus it gave us an opportunity to dream.....

As someone who moved to Florida a few years ago and started carrying concealed then, I will advise you that a 31 ounce gun like the 92c is not going to be very comfortable to carry and after a while when you are lugging those two pounds around daily with never needing it, you will start to leave it at home like so many do. Every person that I know who started off with a big or heavy gun, ended up buying a much smaller and lighter gun to carry. I am no exception. At first I put up with the discomfort because I was finally able to carry a gun. However, after a year of being uncomfortable and never needing my gun for anything, I started buying and carrying much smaller and lighter guns like my S&W 340PD at 11 ounces  or my Sig P938 9mm at about 16 ounces. Even these get annoying after a few hours of activity. I do have heavier guns but they are closer to 25 ounces than 31.

If you want to look at guns that most around here carry, take a look at:

Kahr CM9/PM9

Sig P938

Ruger LC9

M&P Shield

Ruger LCP

Ruger LCR

S&W J-frame

M&P 9c

Glock 26/19 or their .40 counterparts

XDs .45 or 9mm

The hardest part for me was not being familiar with carry guns. I only knew the big guns I had for home defense. The other problem was that my only holster experience was with competition holsters. I bought almost a hundred holsters over the last 4 years in search of the most comfortable ones.

When I moved here, I bought the guns I thought were big and bad or what the LEO carried. They did not last long as they all were a pain in my side to carry. Now I have smaller and lighter guns. Heck, these days you can get a 20 oz. .45 and lots of choices in 9mm. A Glock 19/23 is much lighter than a 92c and has a very generous capacity. Just my advice which no one ever listens to so they end up buying two guns. The first big one and then the smaller gun they will end up carrying. :)