Sign in to follow this  
Silence Dogood

Can an on-line background check pull up NJ FPID?

Let me say this, I used one of these in like, what, December 2008?  And I was *not at all impressed* with the info I got for $35 bucks.  I can't remember the exact details but it was very basic, the type of stuff most people could Google and find but I could not so I used one of these. (To explain, I had met a girl and could not find *any information about her anywhere,* I mean, did not exist.  which lit up a flag, and the more I searched the more I could not find even a trace of her existence, so I tried one of those things to figure out if I was getting set up for scams or just being bamboozled as to her name/etc. or what.) 

I think it gave me some basic background info, it told me the name on the cellphone account (which was a guy, she later told me [and I had in fact assumed] it was a father, when, it was , oh, you know, her husband, and the father of her two children... and she was like 34...when I was like 27 and she was supposed to be like ... 22 ... lol)

*OH And best part, it expired in 30 days!  I went back once and it was gone.  There is a record of my purchase in the account, but I can't access it.  Too bad, so sad, they don't care.  Fine print says 30 days.

Someone might contradict me but I strongly strongly don't think this would show up on a background check other than some sort of governmental type/ SSBI type deal.

A background check is for criminal history, arrests and convictions. Your typical traffic violation won't even be on there unless you were arrested for it.

It's not like a running tab of your life. We're actually protected under law now which the state cannot give out that info.