Oleg

All American Clothing Co.

Well, I needed a couple pair of khakis so on 07/01/2014 I ordered 2 pair and two shirts.

Order was confirmed and credit card debited same day. I had not received shipping notice yet (07/07/14) so I inquired.

Pants are back ordered! Don't know when they were going to let me know but it would have been nice to know sooner.

Ordered scope bases from J & P custom products on 07/04/2014 and received them today.

Ordered rings and scope cover from Midsouth on 07/05/2014 and they were shipped today.

Ordered scope base from Amazon on 07/05/2014 and it was shipped today.

Not gonna do business with folks that take your money immediately and don't deliver.

Thumbs down for All American Clothing Co.

Normally their site shows if the product is unavailable/out of stock/back order and usually shows on your confirmation as well.  You may want to double check.

I don't need to double check! It shows on the web site now. My confirmation does not. All I got when I called was excuses.  "Oh, I was on vacation....................... Oh, so and so would have caught that next week.  We've been really busy. "  They also told me they don't charge credit cards until order ships. That was  a lie. My card was charged on day one.  I check my account multiple times a day.

I discovered All American Clothing several years ago and was impressed that it was founded by a gentleman who was one of the largest retailers of Levi jeans in the western USA.
He was dismayed at the cutting corners, lowering of quality and the short-sighted abandonment of a style and fit that had sold successfully to the baby-boom generation since we were kids.

What I really like about All American Clothing is that their blue jeans mimic the cut that Levi's were 30+ years ago, something I was looking to find for quite some time.

Specifically, on their AA Regular Jean - Dark Stonewash, they use a very high quality thick 14.5 oz denim and the cut of the front rise is higher by about 1 1/2 inches than the low, hip-hugger style of Levi 505 jeans today, which I and many other men prefer.  It is truly a classic blue jean fit, with a zipper fly and 7 belt loops, that is not too tight or loose with a comfort provided by a gusset in the crotch area.

They are my go-to blue jean company from now on....

AVB-AMG