Shawnmoore81

Cabelas in del grand opening

I'll be "in the house" tomorrow with a few hours to kill!   Can't make it for the 11am ceremony, but I'll be there shortly after and probably grab some game lunch in the cafe while I'm there. 

Cabelas is very "proud" of their guns. But they do have deals sometimes. I remember they had an amazing deal on SKS rifles a couple years ago. Also, some people are fairly savvy about using their Cabelas points in combination with patiently waiting for deals. But I would guess most people buy other stuff simply out of convenience.

Cabelas Hamburg sells more guns each year than any other store in the US.

can a nj resident buy a long gun their, take it home the same day

yes as long as it's jersey compliant....I don't believe they have any nj compliant ars ....and they will not do any compliance work or even "keep" the mag on an otherwise compliant one......they might ship to a jersey ffl though....but for that I'd say just buy from a forum vender as with shipping/tax/compliance/transfer fees one would be well over what they charge for in stock rifles

I'll be "in the house" tomorrow with a few hours to kill!   Can't make it for the 11am ceremony, but I'll be there shortly after and probably grab some game lunch in the cafe while I'm there.

I don't think they have "game" lunches....I didn't actually look in the coolers... I just grabbed a drink...but it's not like hamburg.... Looked more like premade sandwiches etc in the clear plastic boxes like a hospital waiting room vending machine ...I could be wrong though... But I definitely didn't see any food prep/grill etc so I'm assuming it's shipped in?....

I don't think they have "game" lunches....I didn't actually look in the coolers... I just grabbed a drink...but it's not like hamburg.... Looked more like premade sandwiches etc in the clear plastic boxes like a hospital waiting room vending machine ...I could be wrong though... But I definitely didn't see any food prep/grill etc so I'm assuming it's shipped in?....

Well, according to this tv news report, they have Bison, Elk and Wild Boar sandwiches.  They even show a shot of the wall menu.  So it may not be as much as Hamburg, but enough to have myself a game lunch today.

http://www.wdel.com/story.php?id=58623