Shawnmoore81

Brake that looks like a1

The BCM Mod 0 was mention above     I would like to get one.    Its marketed as a comp. but in its description at BCM and on the package it says flash reduction...... Anyone one know for sure if this is NJ legal?

The BCM Mod 0 was mention above I would like to get one. Its marketed as a comp. but in its description at BCM and on the package it says flash reduction...... Anyone one know for sure if this is NJ legal?

There are no classifications of NJ legal muzzle brakes. Totally subjective in many ways. Rule of thumb is exit hole should be caliber sized, and not open ended, like an A2 flash suppressor.

I would also be careful of a brake that advertises flash mitigation, as it might be construed as a flash suppressor vs a comp/brake.

I have 2 of the BCM Mod 1s on my 14.5 builds and they seem to work great.. they look similar to the standard a2 flash hider but i needed the length....i also have a wilson combat A2 brake on my 20" A2 looks identical excypt for the small hole at the end...

PK90 sells one.

http://www.colddeadhands.com/accessories.html

Second to last item in the page: KE Custom A2 Brake

I don't want to speak for Paul, but I believe he is out of stock on the Branson style break.

I have one left in stock, then I'm out as well..............

post-5124-0-53738200-1399229172_thumb.jpg

Believe me I know how you feel. I wanted to keep my m15a2 original but had to replace the flash hider, but I chose a similar looking

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/550170/dpms-muzzle-brake-branson-1-2-28-thread-ar-15-steel-matte?cm_vc=ProductFinding

Ok so i have six dpms branson brakes coming in. They were replacements for the faulty ones. These are good. Since the wait ive replaced my other brakes with other ones so i have them to sell. Interested let me know 25$ ea. i was using them because my ars that im collecting and not shooting i put them on them to look most original. I can meet at sjsc. Interested fine. If not no problem.