RTSP1

RTSP Spartan weekend

I would like to personally thank all of the forum members that took the time out of their busy Sunday schedule to stop by the range and check out our new partnership with the Spartan Group. It was really great to put a face to the many names that are on this forum and to help further our cause in the fight for the protection of ourselves and our loved ones. I hope that the cadre that you met today will give you all some energy to learn the techniques that we showed and that we should always remember that staying out of trouble is by being first in line to be in trouble, and that by being the first in line will keep everyone behind you safe.

Thank you for having us! It was my first time at your facility and I was very impressed with the amount of items that you stock. You had a pistol in stock I had been looking at buying for some time but had never actually held. Finding it there was a bonus!

The Spartan employees were all great and you could tell that they were very well versed in what they do. They also did a great job going out of their way for us njgf members with the hour + seminar.

I took away a few great pointers from the tail end of the carbine seminar and also would love to take the unarmed class after the seminar we sat in on.

Overall a great afternoon, wish we would have gotten there earlier to take advantage of the other classes.

Congrats to Howard on winning the free class!

Nice meeting all of you as well.

Yes, thanks again for hosting us and I feel that Spartan Group is an amazing addition to an already incredible facility. Both RTSP and Spartan employees went out of their way to make today special and enjoyable.

Sent from my LG G2 using tapatalk

Thanks, I sat in on the home invasion presentation and signed up immediately afterward. Peter I like your first in line analogy. Like it or not I'm always first in line, but the class I'm taking in July will make me better prepared.

Anyone who hasn't visited RTSP owes it to themselves to take a trip. This place is clean, well stocked, professional and worth the two and a half hour round trip ride for me. Excellent, 4.0, 5 star, blue ribbon, class act, and a Contender.

RedRiverll, I was interested in taking the home invasion course as well but was hesitant.  My initial (but wrong) impression from the presentation was it was too involved in all sorts of things that I feel don't apply to me in my situation and location.  I went in today and talked with Nick about the various programs and he really explained the home invasion course to me.  My current understanding based on that conversation is the course is really 3/4th spend in the shoot house learning how to protect yourself and your family.  My previous impression was that it was much too heavy on all the other things that were shown on the outline.  Thus, I too will most likely be taking it.

I hope to see you there Howard.  I'm one of the older guys and have all sorts of outdated material swimming around up in my head. My house is a perfect storm waiting to happen. I think a raccoon with an attitude could give me a run for my money.  I am of the belief that willingness and good info will make a bigger difference in my situation.  All in all I was glad to see a bunch of our members there and the wealth of info that was shared in such a short time.

Are you the Howard that won the free session?  Best of luck bud.

Are you the Howard that won the free session?  Best of luck bud.

Yes I am!!!  I never win anything, but for some reason I had high hopes and actually stuck around to be there for the 5pm drawing!  Brad from RTSP videoed it when my name was called and will post it on FB - to say I was excited is an understatement.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.