Sign in to follow this  
Turboprop21

HK P7 Help

After burning two permits on a FNP tac and a Beretta 92 inox I now have one permit left.

I'm tinkering with the idea of a P7 but I know this itch is at the wrong time. Prices have jumped on these.

Anyone have any sources or places that still has these at a reasonable price? I already checked other forums and GB already. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You missed out on the $500 German police turn-in P7 PSPs, and prices have returned to the $900 to $1000 range. I have had success on Gunbroker trolling for deals so don't jump at the first one that you see. Be patient and keep looking and deals will pop up. They are awesome pistols and you will love it.

The thing to keep in mind is that while ultra cool, they are hard to maintain because no one makes spare parts for them anymore and there were never that many around. I too am pissed at not getting one when NJ sold theirs, they were dirt cheap then, but even if I did pick one up back then it would be mostly a "twice a year" range gun, maybe show it off now and then because I would be afraid of wearing out any parts or mags.