svt3183

M&P Shields $320 at Atlantic Tactial

This is regular price, not a sale.  They had one 9 left today and several 40's.  I was told they get them pretty consistently now, which seems to be the case all around for the Shield.  NICS is a little high at $25.  If there is a better deal for Shields i'm not aware of it!

nope, i bought one today for $320 and i am not LEO.  On their website they do list different pricing LEO and non LEO but i don't know why because they sell all at the "LEO pricing".  I was also told before by them that all pricing was the same when i called about something else.

Hmm all I can tell you is I called this morning to ask for a price and was told $320, nothing about LEO. I then went in this afternoon, the only price marked on the gun was $320, and I walked out with it for $320.

Hmm all I can tell you is I called this morning to ask for a price and was told $320, nothing about LEO. I then went in this afternoon, the only price marked on the gun was $320, and I walked out with it for $320.

Consider yourself lucky LOL they might have just assumed... guess you won LOL

Dealer cost for Non LEO is more then 320.00

Good stuff, then you got a hell of a deal. Even a friend of mine thats a LEO was told a few months back when he got his shield that the 320 price was for everyone. But when I got my permits and ready to buy and in the car ready to drive, I got shut down with that BS.

I'm thinking about it and before ringing me up they did ask me if I am LEO. I don't know why they would have asked if they were giving me the LEO price anyway.

Its to cover there asses. If they are caught selling leo guns to non leos they can get shit from smith and wesson.  It happened to a glock dealer. he was selling blue label to the public and got Glock Banned LOL

That's definitely not true, I've been in there a few times before and was there with my buddy last year when he bought an M&P 45.

Iv been told by customers they dont even let Non LEOS in the store... but i guess it depends on who knows LOL

Its to cover there asses. If they are caught selling leo guns to non leos they can get shit from smith and wesson.  It happened to a glock dealer. he was selling blue label to the public and got Glock Banned LOL

You can land in hot water with the feds too since LE guns don't have FAET assessed and collected.