Barms

Sig 1911-22. $275

http://www.slickguns.com/product/sig-sauer-1911-22lr-5-10rd-od-fs-wd-40640

I bought my GSG when it was well over $300. If I ever thought about selling it now it will be worth nothing as a pre-owned. Oh well.

How can anyone that owns 22LR ammo not want this so inexpensive now?

Does Sig actually make this or is it Umarex?

GSG makes the Sig 1911-22 as well as selling the same gun under their own name.

Umarex is part of Walther and makes the Colt branded .22 1911.

For those that have been around for a while, Umarex is the old RG - scary huh?

Adios,

Pizza Bob

I held a Colt govt 1911 .22lr about 3 weeks ago at my

new LGS ...was amazing how great it felt. Price tag was $550... dude said he would give me a "smokin" super deal at $485... I said id sleep on it. Then googled them up and they were like 350. Next day I got a grabagun email, the Sig black 1911 22 was 305, the OD Green was 299.. now its down to 275... smoking smokin super deal. if I didnt order a P226 today id buy one definitely. !..perfect PERFECT for critter control on my property and for tons of fun bustin caps.

IMHO more about the preferences since neither are actually made by their namesakes.

Sig has a "modern/standard" black 1911 22, a Flat Dark Earth one and a OD Green one.  They look sharp, like full-size carry 1911s people use.  I would love to buy one @ 275 because often times, colored guns or finishes on guns are much more expensive so a $275 Sig OD Green 1911 22 is a steal IMHO.

But I will say, I have actually handled a Colt, and it was pretty awesome to be honest.  The Colt models are a little different.  The Colt Gov't model is old-school, the old GI type basic sights, regular hammer, black and basic.   They have a Gold Cup version that has the same look as the expensive Colt Gold Cup.  They even have a Rail Gun model w/ the 1911 rail.  (Now I also have seen ads for a Rail Gun FDE ... that is extremely interesting for me.  My father is not much of a gun guy but he does like what he likes and when he likes something that is it... he *really* likes the Colt Marine Pistol M45A1 ... and actually told a dealer in Jersey awhile back he would buy one if the guy got it... the guy was all "well it's $2000+ etc." and my father was like, Call me when you get it and I'll give you the credit card.  Well the guy never called back and of course he's not exactly going into stores asking about it anymore...... but I want to see if I can swing the Rail Gun FDE for Fathers Day because if nothing else, it will kinda LOOK like the M45A1).

if they were the same price I would by a Colt because Colt is Colt and king of the 1911 and the Great American Gun etc.  But they're not the same price and a $275 Sig OD Green is just tooooo sweet to pass up IMHO.  This coming from a guy who ordered my Sig P226 MK-25 yesterday, if I didn't I might have just ordered them there Sig 22s lol)

IMHO more about the preferences since neither are actually made by their namesakes.

Sig has a "modern/standard" black 1911 22, a Flat Dark Earth one and a OD Green one. They look sharp, like full-size carry 1911s people use. I would love to buy one @ 275 because often times, colored guns or finishes on guns are much more expensive so a $275 Sig OD Green 1911 22 is a steal IMHO.

But I will say, I have actually handled a Colt, and it was pretty awesome to be honest. The Colt models are a little different. The Colt Gov't model is old-school, the old GI type basic sights, regular hammer, black and basic. They have a Gold Cup version that has the same look as the expensive Colt Gold Cup. They even have a Rail Gun model w/ the 1911 rail. (Now I also have seen ads for a Rail Gun FDE ... that is extremely interesting for me. My father is not much of a gun guy but he does like what he likes and when he likes something that is it... he *really* likes the Colt Marine Pistol M45A1 ... and actually told a dealer in Jersey awhile back he would buy one if the guy got it... the guy was all "well it's $2000+ etc." and my father was like, Call me when you get it and I'll give you the credit card. Well the guy never called back and of course he's not exactly going into stores asking about it anymore...... but I want to see if I can swing the Rail Gun FDE for Fathers Day because if nothing else, it will kinda LOOK like the M45A1).

if they were the same price I would by a Colt because Colt is Colt and king of the 1911 and the Great American Gun etc. But they're not the same price and a $275 Sig OD Green is just tooooo sweet to pass up IMHO. This coming from a guy who ordered my Sig P226 MK-25 yesterday, if I didn't I might have just ordered them there Sig 22s lol)

Lol am I the only one that thinks this kid is a douchebag?

Lol am I the only one that thinks this kid is a douchebag?

That was totally uncalled for - especially from someone with only 62 posts under their belt. Maybe you ought to contribute less and read more until you figure out that, by and large, this forum is a civil place.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

I put a Fork in him..... He is done....

Continue with conversation.....

Thanks... If anyone else is interested I found that GSG 1911 mags fit this for about $25 a piece. If nothing else pops up soon I may have to buy this so my last p2p isn't wasted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk