Golf battery

Nj 101.5 talking about the 10 rd mag limit right now

This is what is most frustrating. So many people verbalizing their disapproval of these proposed laws and they still ram this crap down our throats anyway. This is not how America was supposed to be.

You guys in south jersey have got to get this Sweeny out of office,  if nothing else  to send a message.....

I couldn't agree more with you. These jokers obviously don't respect intelligent and articulate arguments against these crummy laws. Letters, calls, and emails don't seem to have any impact either. If once, just once, if we could pull ourselves all together and vote a jackass like Sweeney out, I'm betting it would catch the attention of the other "elitists" in this state who want to keep their cushy jobs and smack them back to the reality that they work for the people, not the other way around.

Pennsylvania, here I come.

Watch the polls for the Pennsylvania Governor's race before calling the moving company. Tom Corbett has favorability ratings of under 50% and he seems to be in hiding. 

North Carolina? The summers are hot, but at least the state is getting more and more red.

I'm confident that most Democrats who are smart enough to get elected realize that this won't have any effect at all, and that gang bangers in Trenton and Camden can drive over the bridges to Pennsylvania and buy anything they want. This is just a smoke screen to give the appearance that they're doing something about problems that they are unable and unwilling to tackle.

My letter to Trenton Times:

I read today that Sen. Sweeney and the citizens of CT are acting on behalf of the poor ignorant citizens of NJ. A few words for those from CT. Please go home, stay home and mind your own business. We don't need you or your opinions in NJ. And Sen. Sweeney? Do you work for NJ or CT? Make up your mind and act accordingly. In PA there are no magazine capacity limits. Can we have a PA committee contact you with their opinion? Please, Sen. Sweeney, act like a big boy and do your job for NJ, not CT.

As for the issue at hand, there is no right answer. Various states have various capacity limits. None are proven to accomplish anything positive.  Does anyone seriously think that the proposed law will bother criminals? Their solutions are easy. Carry multiple guns, more powerful guns and  fill your cargo pants with lots of legal and illegal magazines. They are not afraid of clueless  NJ Senators and Assemblypersons.  The current NJ law (15 per mag.) is doing just fine.    

Finally I trust that Gov. Christie will give this nonsense bill an appropriate death by veto. Thank you, Governor.

Don't we have the option to recall Sweeny after he is in office for one year?

Well, the voters in his district do...   but it takes 25% of them to put a recall petition on the ballot. And he won't be eligible for recall until Jan 2015. A whole lot of damage can be done by then, assuming he could ever be put on a recall petition.

I thought it was funny how they kept refering to the magazines as clips. And they had callers talking about "we should be able to have more than 15 round clips if we wanted too.

Pretty funny to me since I been to gun safety courses and been ripped apart by a cop calling it a clip instead of a mag.

Finally I trust that Gov. Christie will give this nonsense bill an appropriate death by veto. Thank you, Governor.

We only have this for a few short years. Either prepare to move now, or start buying the 10 rounders.

I am preparing to leave. I just cancelled some work on my house, roof/windows/siding. Contractor was not happy, but there was no way I would recoup that cost within 2 years. I am voting with my wallet.