matt1751

Poll On NJ.com about CCW

NJ.Com has a poll on there today about CCW. "Should NJ Gun Owner Be Allowed To Carry In Public Without Having To Show Urgent Need."  At the time of my vote we were winning 67% to 33%

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2014/05/poll_should_nj_gun_owners_be_allowed_to_carry_in_public_without_having_to_show_urgent_need.html#incart_river_default

We are still winning....In the poll only. 

Democrats currently in power will never listen to reason because there is not one intelligent person in the entire group.  

Thank you for voting!

Yes.  74.94%  (870 votes)  

No.  24.46%  (284 votes)  

I don't know.  0.6%  (7 votes)  

Total Votes: 1,161

The voting No population is the voting block that enables and continues to keep the out of touch politicians that keep dishing us these anti-2A laws in office. The poll doesn't capture the actual political climate here in NJ.

agree

As of this posting: Yes - 78.96% (2,011)

No - 20.42% (520)

I Don`t Know - 1% (16)

And of course, I said yes.

NJ.Com has a poll on there today about CCW. "Should NJ Gun Owner Be Allowed To Carry In Public Without Having To Show Urgent Need."  At the time of my vote we were winning 67% to 33%

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2014/05/poll_should_nj_gun_owners_be_allowed_to_carry_in_public_without_having_to_show_urgent_need.html#incart_river_default

We seem to be gaining ground, as of 5pm this evening. 

Yes.  79.61%  (3,116 votes)  

No.  19.83%  (776 votes)  

I don't know.  0.56%  (22 votes)  

Total Votes: 3,914

But remember, the antis will say that the result's are reflective of those who would, actually, participate in the survey (i.e. mostly the pro-2A people that read nj.com).

There should be someone keeping track of all these polls we keep seeing and stick them in the face of the Politicians. "The People have spoken".

Sent from an undisclosed location.

If everyone who voted in the idiotic, self-selective poll would get off their asses and vote in the actual elections that count, perhaps something would change.

I believe they do. The number of people who responded Yes to the poll is what ? About 1/2 of 1% of the actual number of gun owners in the state ? That's not enough to make a difference in an election unless all gun owners get to the polling place.

I've given up on polls.

Just another silly useless poll. You guys want a dose of real life put it on a state referendum and see how fast the numbers turn around.

It's not going to change their mind, but clicking in it deprives them of the opportunity of it supporting their opinion.

To the best of my knowledge, it requires the cooperation of the legislature to get a question on the ballot.

You should "break" the link otherwise they see the referrer site and simply claim that the results were manipulated. 

h ttp://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2014/05/poll_should_nj_gun_owners_be_allowed_to_carry_in_public_without_having_to_show_urgent_need.html#incart_river_default