I love kryptek and would definitely want some done. They are missing part of the design on this particular slide though. There should be a matching ring around each shape. I don't know much about cerakoting so I dont know if maybe it just isn't feasible to do.

love it! any other color combos in the pipeline

There's one coming with Coyote tan and OD, and a possible black/white one,

Ohhh me likey. Id want it in another color scheme though. Could it be done in greys and how much?

I can do it in any color combo you would like, Three color like this is $115 on a slide and includes return shipping

I love kryptek and would definitely want some done. They are missing part of the design on this particular slide though. There should be a matching ring around each shape. I don't know much about cerakoting so I dont know if maybe it just isn't feasible to do.

This was my first attempt at it. Since we can't use Actual kryptek because of Copyright, we had to design our own. I know what you mean about the rings and it will be addressed on future designs. The Cerakote has nothing to do with it. Ita all about the application and the pattern design. My fault! lol

That is the tits

this signature exceeds the 15 character count capacity

Thank you!

Not really feelin that design/color combo...looks like a giraffe lol...actual work looks decent though, nice job.

The customer was happy, and it does look better in person. It was bad lighting when I took the pics. But thank you

Nice work! Not digging the Ninja Turtle style though but that's just personal preference.

Oh! I have a Sig Mosquito that I'm looking to redo the frame on. Can you PM me a price?

Keepin the customers happy...Thats all that counts :)

My number one priority!

Looks very cool I seen a tavor done up in blue and greys it looked absolutely awesome! How durable is that stuff?

Very. Holds up to solvents, salt water, wear and tear.

Nice work! Not digging the Ninja Turtle style though but that's just personal preference.

Oh! I have a Sig Mosquito that I'm looking to redo the frame on. Can you PM me a price?

Sent

I think it's great work, it's not my personal purchase type of thing but it's great great work.  Sort of looks like a desert snake skin, kind of like a desert snake that is camo'ing itself by having its colors match its surroundings.

I think it's great work, it's not my personal purchase type of thing but it's great great work.  Sort of looks like a desert snake skin, kind of like a desert snake that is camo'ing itself by having its colors match its surroundings.

Thanks man. Its hard because people always ask what I think would look good and my tastes might be different. So I try and get as close as I can to what they want and go from there. I don't always agree, but I'll always put out my best effort. I've had to re spray things that Didn't show the quality I'm capable of. I want my best work out the door every time.