Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Stu

Beast of the East II - Beastlier IDPA match

Registration is open for the "Beast of the East II - Beastlier" IDPA sanctioned match being held at EFGA. Registration will close on May 27th.

Please use the following link to register for the match:     http://shootnscoreit.com/idpa/match/420/

If you have not already registered yourself on Shoot N Score It, you will have to do that first.

The dates are June 28 and 29, 2014.

The 2014 Beast will be 10 to 12 beastly stages with 140 to 160 rounds required. Squads 1-4 Saturday morning. Squads 5-8 Saturday afternoon. Squads 9-12 Sunday morning.

Once you have registered, you have 14 days to send the $100 match fee to:

Ken Ortbach / BOTE

301 E. Saucon St

Hellertown, PA 18055

While registering, please select the “match shop” link and order the shirt size you require.

Once Ken has received your payment, you will receive an email notifying you of being approved and you will be able to select a squad.

You will have to have shot a classifier in the division you wish to enter within the 12 months prior to the match unless you are classified as Master or Distinguished Master (not too many of those!) There is a classifier being held at the following clubs in the near future:

5/10, Phillipsburg Pistol Club, NJ

5/10, Greene Rod and Gun Club, NY

5/17, Keystone Sportsman's Association, Muncy, PA

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By Mr.Stu
      I'm running my Intro to IDPA class next month.
      There's quite a few on this forum that have done it and they seemed to like it. If you want an easy way to transition from a static port to shooting on the move consider this class.
      Read the details and sign up here: http://idpa-intro.eventbrite.com/
    • By Mr.Stu
      I'm looking at running my IDPA Intro class a couple of times this year.
      I'm trying to create a bit of separation between the classes and to run on different days of the week to accommodate those that have regular commitments on a schedule.
      I have booked the range for August 29 which is a Saturday.
      I also wanted to run it on Saturday, June 7 but the range is not available that day. 
      Is there any interest in a class on a weekday in June?
      Please let me know.
    • By alec.mc
      ICORE ( International Confederation of Revolver Enthusiasts ) Is hosting their Championship match , The IRC - At Ontellunee Rod and Gun Club, New Tripoli PA on Sept. 12th - 15th 2019
      ICORE is a Revolver only competition that implements time plus scoring on NRA D1 targets. It's " Run and Gun " format is similar to USPSA / IDPA but only features 4 revolver only divisions which are comprised of:
      Open - Anything goes, red dots, ported barrels, 8 shot revolvers
      Limited - 8 shot revolvers , Iron sights , no barrel ports / comps
      Limited 6 - 6 shot moonclipped guns, Iron Sights 
      Classic - 6 shot speedloader guns, Iron sights.

There is room for all levels of competitors in ICORE, you can learn more about ICORE @ www.icore.org or feel free to chat with me about the match or sport. There is also an ICORE Facebook group with lots of useful information @ https://www.facebook.com/ICOREshooting/
      If you'd like to register for the match you can do so at https://practiscore.com/icore-2019-international-revolver-championship-irc/register?fbclid=IwAR2H9MJoNZl7mKxthg9GuHtzyF3AGW1P-GB5m8UuOjB2191wYcmXMi2nsI8

-Alec McMahon
      ICORE Board of Directors North East Region. 

• By TacticalTrainingCenter
      Join us every Friday for our 40-yard sharp shooting competition.
      40-Yard Friday’s Details:
      – Hit a playing card from 40 yards to qualify for the semi-finals at the end of March.
      – Iron sights, 8 shots, 9mm and above.
      – One Final sharp-shooter will win a Premium Membership valued at $495 and have Bragging Rights!
      Semi-finals will be held at the end of March.
      Stop by the TTC range and take your shot!