You know, they say duct tape serves a lot of purposes. But we may have to take 'taping up victims during a home invasion' off the list.

This homeowner got loose. Then picked up his handgun. One intruder couldn't even save his own ass.

• Like 1

Hey, here's a three on one.

It's not clear what the three were intent on. But the one had the edge.

And now the grandfather of one of the dead invaders has declared that since the resident had an AR-15 it was an unfair fight!

Someone else thinks the grandfather has missed the whole point.

The AR-15 shooter will not be charged. Ironically, the reporter for the local TV station cites the Stand Your Ground statute, rather than the Castle Doctrine.

Nice try though.

Of course, the reporter did that. They're trying to attack SYG at all fronts. So, as long as they think the "sheeples" will believe it's a SYG matter, they'll try to pitch it that way, right or wrong, just to stir the pot. :nono:

This story turned out OK, but oh boy, I think there were some major tactical mistakes made here. Could have been a real disaster for the victims.

An armed robber tries to pull one off at a convenience store, but an armed employee responds. The video is self-explanatory.

This story turned out OK, but oh boy, I think there were some major tactical mistakes made here. Could have been a real disaster for the victims.

An armed robber tries to pull one off at a convenience store, but an armed employee responds. The video is self-explanatory.

Yeah, not the smartest of strategies there...

I'm amazed no one got shot. Never ever fire a warning shot.

Anybody here go out for smoke breaks at work? I'm an ex-smoker so I don't do that any more.

But a female 7-11 clerk did go out for hers around 4 A.M. in Missouri. An armed robber thought this was his chance for easy pickings.

It didn't turn out that way.

R.I.P.

• Like 1

This one is quite a story... I didn't see it posted elsewhere. Frankly, I was almost tempted to put it under its own separate thread, but decided to place it here instead. What raises this above the usual defensive gun use case IMO is that police think this Good Samaritan may have prevented a mass shooting! Impressive.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/good-samaritan-kills-active-shooter-in-texas-restaurant-police/ar-BBAL3Gc?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

4 hours ago, 45Doll said:

OK, this story is a variation of Bring Your Son To Work Day.

You guessed it. A home invader is shot and killed by the homeowner. Then the police find his 7 year old son on the premises.

"The suspect's son, who is around 7-years-old, was detained by police at the scene."

Really?  WTF is this world coming to?

The moral of this story is 'Don't bring a knife to a home invasion'.

Having just pulled off an armed robbery at a Dollar General store, the actor switched to the role of home invader. Unfortunately for him, both the father and son were home and armed. 

His ticket was cancelled.

22 minutes ago, 45Doll said:

The moral of this story is 'Don't bring a knife to a home invasion'.

Having just pulled off an armed robbery at a Dollar General store, the actor switched to the role of home invader. Unfortunately for him, both the father and son were home and armed. 

His ticket was cancelled.

chucknorristhumbsup.gif

1 hour ago, Cereza said:

This one may be problematic, but I understand why Mr. Freeman did what he did:

"Neighbor Kills Oklahoma Man Trying to Drown Twin Babies, Police Say"

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/neighbor-kills-oklahoma-man-trying-drown-twin-babies-police-say-n768116

2 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

What do you see in this article that gives you reason to believe this shooting maybe problematic?

I think in NJ, it might be a bit problematic  In Oklahoma, perhaps not so much. It's all about the prosecutor and what message they want to send...

3 minutes ago, HBecwithFn7 said:

I think in NJ, it might be a bit problematic  In Oklahoma, perhaps not so much. It's all about the prosecutor and what message they want to send...

I have only the news report and not the incident report, but according to the article, "Freeman, a neighbor, grabbed his revolver, entered the home, saw Foster trying to kill the children and shot him twice in the back, Bratcher said." I'm concerned that the lack of warning, and the fact that he shot the man in the back might be issues for the police. That being said, there was a lot going on in that bathroom and a mother and children were in danger. I don't know what's required under OK law, but I hope that they consider all of the evidence as they weigh whether he should face charges.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.