6 hours ago, 45Doll said:

That Sheriff Judd always cracks me up! He's definitely one of the most quote-worthy lawmen out there... his press conferences are quite something. :good:

23 minutes ago, 45Doll said:

This is why you should really try to avoid a gunfight if possible. You can lose.

Indiana homeowner killed after exchanging gunfire with home invaders | Fox News

They must have racked their pump shotgun and gave away their position...

Chicago police take two hours to respond after shots fired during attempted business burglary (yahoo.com)

"The business owner of an auto shop on Chicago's South Side set up a stake out of the property Friday night after being victimized by multiple burglaries, according to a report from CWB Chicago. Employees of the shop came in to see if they could catch the perpetrator in the act. The stakeout paid off at about 3 a.m., when employees observed a man cutting a hole in a perimeter fence, crawling onto the property and grabbing a tire rim."

------

I bet that the D.A. will fry the guy.

On 11/7/2022 at 2:14 PM, ShootersShooter said:

Same all over, call a cop and then call for a pizza delivery...see who shows up first.

I am 2 doors from PoPo home. and FFL. So I think they would beat feet here. Probably call swat too! My youngest is Capt. of swat! LOL

On 10/28/2022 at 2:21 PM, CMJeepster said:

"A 24-year-old Philadelphia man was also shot during the incident. He was treated at a hospital for non-life-threatening injuries... The 24-year-old Philadelphia man was not charged."

Sounds like the 21-year-old victim accidently shot an innocent bystander, yet wasn't charged?  

On 12/2/2022 at 8:58 AM, ESB said:

Sounds like the 21-year-old victim accidently shot an innocent bystander, yet wasn't charged?  

Kranser wants him back out on the street because he was a good boy and headed to college.

Meanwhile, in Florida:  Armed bystander in Florida stops attack on pregnant woman (msn.com)

2 hours ago, CMJeepster said:

Man Justified in Killing 2 Men Outside Bucks Co. Restaurant, DA Says (msn.com)

Kranser wants him back out on the street because he was a good boy and headed to college.

It is unclear, but it sounds like the CCW person who was attacked,  killed the 2 attackers, but ALSO hit an innocent bystander who lived.  He was not charged with for hitting an innocent bystander?    

25 minutes ago, ESB said:

It is unclear, but it sounds like the CCW person who was attacked,  killed the 2 attackers, but ALSO hit an innocent bystander who lived.  He was not charged with for hitting an innocent bystander?    

The article states 3 attackers. 2 were killed, one was injured. I see no indication that anyone innocent was harmed.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.