On 4/23/2023 at 10:14 AM, 45Doll said:

Meanwhile, across the river, a large capacity home invasion is stifled.

Pennsylvania armed citizen shoots, wounds two home invaders – Bearing Arms

It was just yesterday that a U.S. District Judge in Washington, D.C. upheld that city’s ban on “large capacity” magazines, claiming that it’s virtually unheard of for gun owners to need more than ten rounds in a self-defense situation and ignoring incidents like this where a single gun owner must defend themselves against multiple attackers

4 hours ago, CMJeepster said:

Police say a man in his 30s was shot three times in the back by the man he was allegedly trying to rob.

This would not fly in NJ.  

• Agree 1

Florida robbery suspect fleeing police shot 8 times by store clerk: 'Swift end to dirtbag's crime spree' (yahoo.com)

"In a Facebook post, the Flagler County Sheriff’s Office says that Qwinntavus Kwame Jordan walked into a Shell gas station in Flagler Beach and "alluded to having a firearm" which allowed him to walk out of the store with $90 in cash."

"I also commend the Georgia store clerk that put a swift end to this dirtbag's crime spree. If he survives his injuries, he should spend a long time in prison."

------

#floridaman

11 hours ago, bennj said:

CMJeepster, thank you for starting this thread, and your diligence in keeping it updated. I have used it for reference.

I do what I can to show what the main / lame stream media won't; that firearms can also be used for lawful self-defense purposes.

Like Mr. Miyagi said:

“Here are the 2 Rules of Miyagi-Ryu Karate. Rule Number 1: ‘Karate for defense only.’ Rule Number 2: ‘First learn rule number 1.’”

Defensive Gun Use (reddit.com)

California Granny Fights Home Invaders With Her 357 Magnum

A 75-year-old California woman used a gun in self-defense during a home invasion in crime-plagued Oakland. The armed home invaders retreated after being confronted by the strapped homeowner.

Two home intruders reportedly kicked down the front door of an Oakland residence around 2 a.m. on July 27. The armed robbers searched the home for valuables and then went to the bedroom. The burglars allegedly demanded the homeowner hand over her cell phone.

The homeowner, a 75-year-old woman, turned the tables on the robbers by drawing her .357 Magnum.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/oakland-home-invasion-self-defense-gun

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.