14 hours ago, silverado427 said:

What's the trick to read the full article. the blaze won't let me view full articles.

Not sure about that. I don't have a subscription or anything, just a casual reader. I can see the whole article on my laptop or Android phone. Although right now multiple stories are double listed. Maybe something was going on with the website.

The gist of it is seven 'people' hassle this one guy on the subway in Chicago. One of the seven pulls a handgun, and the 'victim' pulls a knife, stabs the gunman, and runs off. One of the remaining six grab the handgun and they all take off too. The wounded gunman makes his way out for a while, but then collapses. He's taken to the hospital where he dies. 2nd time in three days a 'victim' pulled a knife on an assailant.

Early Friday morning, six people with weapons attacked and tried to rob a train passenger, but the victim pulled a knife and fought back. In the end, three of the suspects were wounded and hospitalized, all six were arrested, but the victim was also wounded and hospitalized.

• Like 2

AR vs. Shotgun. Shotgun wins, although the AR was not fired. You'll have to endure a short commercial.

Caught on camera: 80-year-old Norco store owner shoots attempted robbery suspect - CBS Los Angeles (cbsnews.com)

"HE SHOT MY ARM OFF!!!"

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, CMJeepster said:

Dispute at mall ends when woman pulls out gun; no injuries (msn.com)

No shots fired.  Person who deployed the firearm wound up in cuffs.

"... the woman told officers the dispute was over who was or wasn’t in line at the restaurant. She said she felt threatened by three women there and had seen a video that said if you feel threatened, to brandish your weapon."

Oh, OK. She went to the Joe Biden Firearm Training Academy. She just forgot to fire the two blasts.

And a shotgun was too big to conceal in her shorts.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 45Doll said:

Ugh!  While I agree with it in principle, he was retreating and didn't need to pull or shoot.

19 minutes ago, CMJeepster said:

Ugh!  While I agree with it in principle, he was retreating and didn't need to pull or shoot.

You're right. And he'll probably be charged with some form of murder.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.