On 1/9/2023 at 2:31 PM, CMJeepster said:

4 hours ago, CMJeepster said:

I'll be monitoring the story to find out what comes of this, but IMO, "they" won't let the defensive firearm use story show that the homeowner was justified in their actions.

"The homeowner's gun is legal and authorities are not filing charges since his action seemed to be justified."

Also check out the linked video at the 1:40 mark.  

• Thanks 1

On 1/12/2023 at 9:25 AM, CMJeepster said:

I'll be monitoring the story to find out what comes of this, but IMO, "they" won't let the defensive firearm use story show that the homeowner was justified in their actions.

According to the news he wasn't going to be charge since he was a licensed firearm owner??? But that's the news. 

Wonder if the D.A. trying to see which way the wind will blow with this one.......Hmmmm prosecute a law abiding citizen trying to defend his home or continue slapping these car thieves on the wrist and letting them out.

On 12/19/2022 at 9:54 AM, CMJeepster said:

Summary should be "Law abiding citizen prevents thief from stealing his car". That thief is no man. Oops sorry presumed innocent until proven guilty............ Friggin Liberals..

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, CMJeepster said:

Oh, OK. It's all good. Be in bed by 11.

She was charged with party to a crime and having no license. Police issued the teen’s mother a curfew violation. The car break-in suspect remains on the run.

• Haha 1

I'm not going to start a whole thread on this, so I'll put it here. The defensive use that never happened.

NASCAR star sentenced to over 3 years in Mexican prison after gun mishap - TheBlaze

When you're sentenced to three years in prison but don't have to serve it, it's nice.

7 minutes ago, 45Doll said:

I'm not going to start a whole thread on this, so I'll put it here. The defensive use that never happened.

NASCAR star sentenced to over 3 years in Mexican prison after gun mishap - TheBlaze

When you're sentenced to three years in prison but don't have to serve it, it's nice.

STRANGE QUOTES FROM THE ARTICLE >

"six useful hollow point cartridges,"

"I was not aware of Mexican law and had no intention of bringing a handgun into Mexico."

How did he get to Mexico with it?

1 minute ago, PK90 said:

How did he get to Mexico with it?

Since he was leaving on a private plane, I assume he arrived on one. So they didn't catch him on the way in, but on the way out.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.