I'm not starting a new thread for this. Here's how it goes down in Canada. You can read about their other twisted priorities too.

Canadian man charged with second-degree murder after shooting armed home invader with legally owned gun - TheBlaze

BTW, this is the same district as the teacher in my Gazoombagate thread. I cross posted it there.

• FacePalm 4

9 hours ago, 45Doll said:

I'm not starting a new thread for this. Here's how it goes down in Canada. You can read about their other twisted priorities too.

Canadian man charged with second-degree murder after shooting armed home invader with legally owned gun - TheBlaze

BTW, this is the same district as the teacher in my Gazoombagate thread. I cross posted it there.

I came here to post about this! Remember everyone, "nobody needs a handgun" in Canada!

1 hour ago, Lawnmower2021 said:

I came here to post about this! Remember everyone, "nobody needs a handgun" in Canada!

If you go to the Twitter post with the Trudeau video and read the comments, at least some people in Canada are awake. Not enough I'm afraid.

3 hours ago, CMJeepster said:

Well either she's nuts, or she went to the wrong house. Since she was naked, I'm betting on nuts.

6 minutes ago, CMJeepster said:

That's pretty good, and being Florida, it could have been the man, the alligator, or the dog that pulled the gun.

• Haha 1

Gunman Opens Fire While Being Kicked Out Of Philadelphia Hookah Lounge: Reports (msn.com)

"A hookah lounge security guard shot a 23-year-old gunman who opened fire at the Philadelphia facility injuring three women while being kicked out overnight, according to police and various news reports."

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.