Sign in to follow this  
Purple Patrick

2 New EDC items

Just got some new everyday carry tools that I figured I would share. 1st up is a spyderco paramilitary 2 with the dlc coated s30v blade and digi cam g10 scales. I also thru on a deep carry pocket clip. So far I love this knife it's my first higher end folder and is so sharp it's amazing, edge retention so far is great and the edge is still mirror polished.

2nd item is my new vape, it's a tesla mechmod topped with a protank 3 mixed with my blend of red bull and cinnamon candy. This think is a freaking powerhouse and vapes great. Its a solid chunk of aluminum that would make a pretty good defensive baton.

Enjoy!

Posted ImagePosted Image

this signature exceeds the 15 character count capacity

Your vaporizing red bull and cinnamon candy flavors and 'smoking' it?

I think I have just heard or seen it all.... yikes :):crazy:

Best flavor combo there is! Highly recommend it

Nice knife. I've been carrying the same one for a few months now and I'm very happy with it. Where did you find the deep pocket clip for it?

As for the other item, I'm with the others. I've never even seen such a thing. Maybe that means I too am entering the "old guy" realm. Well, that and my 1911 carry habit.

Nice knife. I've been carrying the same one for a few months now and I'm very happy with it. Where did you find the deep pocket clip for it?

As for the other item, I'm with the others. I've never even seen such a thing. Maybe that means I too am entering the "old guy" realm. Well, that and my 1911 carry habit.

There is a guy who sells them on bladeforums for $19 shipped with a few different options. I think he name is theoriginalspaceman but I'd search for it.

As for my second item it's an APV or advanced personal vaporizer or Eboge. Its your standard ecig but on steroids and I'd absolutely wonderful

I LOVE! the Fire and Ice from vape dudes.... where did you get the red bull... i gotta try that!

Hmmm fire and ice sounds tasty, I get the energy cow (red bull) from my freedom smokes

I dont get this vape thing...and im not even that old.

same here BLF, if you want to quit smoking BE A MAN and QUIT.

I look at these college students using vapes as POSERS, my dos centavos

Have either of you ever smoked? If the answer is No, then it would make sense why you don't understand the concept of vaping.

I have tried quitting many times with little success.. The way you refer to quitting like it's such an easy thing to do, leads me to believe you have never witness the struggle of quitting. Most people don't actually want to quit, they just want to be healthier...

And yes, keeping your hands busy is a very large factor to smoking. There is an addictive aspect and a psychological aspect. It's why the gum and patch don't work for most people... if nicotine was the only reason people smoked it would be very easy to quit stepping off nicotine... but clearly that's not the case.

Vaping allows you to step off cigarettes at your own pace, while maintain specific aspect at a time to help you quit.. start by vaping and lowering the nicotine over time.. once you vaping no nicotine you can slow down the vaping and work on the psychological aspect of busy hands and inhaling smoke. One of my hardest aspect of quitting was in the car to and from work... i used to always have one and it's a mind f*ck to go an entire trip in a car without one... it sounds silly but it's true for most people... and it had little to do with nicotine... just the physical aspect of smoking and having something to do during the boring trip.