Just a reminder that the air show is this weekend at McGuire side of JB MDL.  Today was the first day.  Gates open at 0800 show starts at 10 ends around 4.  Was a great show today and a great day for an air show!!  Jus a friendly reminder as I can't find the old post!  Enjoy!!!

I definitely would be interested in attending one of these. I'm not sure if tomorrow will work out being that it's Mother's Day.

For those who want more info, below is the link to the event details including directions and the events for tomorrow.

http://www.jbmdlspecialevents.com/

Best of all, this event is free!

I definitely would be interested in attending one of these. I'm not sure if tomorrow will work out being that it's Mother's Day.

For those who want more info, below is the link to the event details including directions and the events for tomorrow.

http://www.jbmdlspecialevents.com/

Best of all, this event is free!

Thanks, I think we will be there!

Went to the show at Ft Dix today, what a great event.  There were numerous planes, vehicles and even ground on the ground to look at, climb into and play with.  And the air shows were great especially the Thunderbirds!

What a great day!

In case you guys missed the Thunderbirds but want to see them, there is another show in August in Atlantic City.  Now this show is NO WHERE near as awesome as the Ft Dix show but still an amazing show.  FT Dix lets you climb on stuff and they have the static displays of air craft on the ground for you.  The atlantic sity show is on the beach and they fly over the water.  I went 2 years ago and had a great time though there was few vendors.  Last year the thunderbirds were grounded due to the sequester but they are back! 

Wednesday, August 13th 2014 at the AC boardwalk!!

Follow the link for event details

http://blog.achotelexperts.com/atlantic-city-airshow-tips-and-hotel-discounts/

I also saw it yesterday in Brick. It came north from toms river, circled, and then left heading south. I also saw it flying last week. It believe it is one of the models they had at the air show. They had a predator/reaper, and another one that had a catapault like launcher.