Silence Dogood

Incredible!! Loretta Weinberg refers to Adam Lanza as "a legal gun owner"

Well...that's a given. 

And who'da thunk it...a murder spree committed with stolen firearms.  Oh, wait.  Less than 1/2 of 1% of all gun crimes are committed with legally owned firearms...and most of those are Domestic Violence related.

That is how politicians operate.  Mis-state the facts and let somebody correct me. In the meantime my statement is broadcast over the airwaves for all to here and agree with.  Politicians never play fair, it's more like me, me, me, ketch me if you can.

As Mark Twain put it...

"A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting it's shoes on"

She only gets away with all of her lies because she's just so darn cute!

1ninetymiles2mZhb1t0p7wbo1_500.png

(Yeah, that's not her. But you didn't seriously want to see a picture of Loretta, now did you?)

As Mark Twain put it...

"A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting it's shoes on"

She only gets away with all of her lies because she's just so darn cute!

1ninetymiles2mZhb1t0p7wbo1_500.png

(Yeah, that's not her. But you didn't seriously want to see a picture of Loretta, now did you?)

Where did you find a picture of my future wife!!

On a side note. Did you expect anything less from a gun grabber?

Even the NJ Law Journal can't get it straight sutomatic v semi auto. Their stupidity is incredible. Also, most members of the public do not make this distinction.

N.J. Legislature Puts Stiff Limits on Magazines for Automatic Weapons
Michael Booth, New Jersey Law Journal
May 12, 2014    |0 Comments

The New Jersey Senate on Monday gave final legislative approval to two gun-control measures: one would reduce the capacity of magazine clips for automatic weapons and another would put restrictions on travel with firearms.
Passage came despite stern opposition from gun-rights activists, who argued the bills violate their rights under the Second Amendment while doing nothing to reduce gun violence.
One bill would reduce magazine size to 10 rounds from the current maximum of 15, the limit imposed by six other states and the District of Columbia.
The other measure would restrict the deviations that gun owners may take from their established routes when they are transporting their weapons.
The Senate passed the magazine clip bill, S-2006, in a 22-17 vote, split largely along party lines. The Assembly passed it in March with a 46-31 vote.
Representatives of groups supporting the restriction, including Ceasefire NJ and Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America, called it a reasonable compromise between protecting public safety and respecting the rights of those who shoot for sport.
Also supporting the legislation were the parents of the 20 children shot and killed by Adam Lanza at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn.
Opponents, led by the National Rifle Association, said the law would restrict only sportsmen and other legal gun users, since Lanza or Dylan Klebold, one of the shooters at Columbine High School in Colorado, would have been unlikely to comply.
Among those testifying in opposition at a March hearing before the Assembly Law and Public Safety Committee was Shyanne Roberts, a 9-year-old competitive shooter from Franklin Township, Gloucester County, who said the Glock pistol she uses in competition would be left “worthless” if the bill is enacted and that she and her family would have to consider moving out of state.
If the bill is enacted, owners of ammunition clips holding more than 10 rounds would have three months to comply with the new restriction.

Read more: http://www.njlawjournal.com/id=1202654987226/N.J.-Legislature-Puts-Stiff-Limits-on-Magazines-for-Automatic-Weapons#ixzz31XjnoUbU

So this only affects magazine clips for automatic weapons....I don't know many folks who own automatic weapons and, as far as I know, none of them use clips so if the law is written by these morons we'll all be OK.

This signature is AWESOME!!!