JoeGuns

Hello from Guns & Roses Gun Shop in Toms River

Greetings to all of you members on this forum. I have not read all of the rules about posting in relation to a GS and or sponsor/contributor but I will find that out as soon as I can. In the meantime I just wanted to say I joined because quite a few of you have mentioned this forum. I look forward to being a member and ask that you bear with me while I feel my way around this site.

Thanking you in advance,

Joe Hawk

Owner

Guns & Roses

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By Ms. 12 Gauge
      Hi everyone! 
      I'm new to this forum and new to this type of site in general! I like to participate in social shooting events, so there may be a chance we've met. I'm pretty "out of the closet" as far as my love of shooting and firearms goes. I got a pretty late start to my introduction to firearms, as I've only been shooting for the past 8 years or so but I've been diligently trying to make up for lost time. I became a certified instructor so I can introduce family and friends to the shooting sports in a safe and knowledgeable way. I try to be a good "ambassador" of the second amendment and exemplify a warm and welcoming face! I hope to be able to contribute whatever insight I have to this forum. 
      Oh, and I like shotguns. A lot.
    • By sicrado
      Hello all, I recently stumbled across the forums through another member and also in an email by the nj2as... I have been lurking around for about a month or so and decided to register an account and see what I can contribute.

I'm a resident of Cape May County (Sea Isle specifically) and am working on a masters at Rutgers in the great shitty of Camden. I'm not new to firearms, and have been an avid hunter (waterfowl) and saltwater angler for almost 30 years now.

As is custom to another forum I frequent (a salt water fishing site), I'll start put with a joke....

A Professor was giving a lecture on "Involuntary Muscular Contractions" to his first year medical students. Realizing that this was not the most riveting subject, the Professor decided to lighten the mood slightly.

He pointed to a young woman in the front row and said,

"Do you know what your a$$ hole is doing while you're having an orgasm?"

She replied, "Probably out fishing!"
      The professor laughed so hard he could not continue with the class.
    • By GeorgeHM
      Just joined. Been lurking for a while.

Just a bit of info Hisband, Father of 2 girls.

I have been interested in guns for a long time just never realy moved on it.

In the process of getting my paperwork together to submit for my license and hand gun permit.

Working on wife get at least her license as well.

Thanks for a great place to get info on the local laws and places to go in NJ.
    • By Jmac92
      Hello all!! I am new to the Forum! Great place, Great info. I am so glad I found this!!!!

I am from Warren Twp not Warren county NJ. I have been a gun nut from my early days with cap guns!!

Warren is very quick on there paper work, I picked up my FID Card and permits in 26 days!!!!!!!! I think that's a record for anyone!!

Also have a question.
      I am 20 yrs old, and they gave me two handgun purchase permits. I puchased a gun and completed the transaction, but the dealer can't give me the gun until I am 21!!!!!!!!!! Now he won't give me a refund!! :wild: Is this annoying or what?!?!?! How did I get the purchase permit in the first place?? is there any other way to do this? Does somebody want to buy a gun the gun off me? LMK