45Doll

S993/A2777 - Your Letter To Governor Christie

And few if any reports that he also had a knife, and that he actually stabbed three of his victims. They made it seem like he shot them all. :mad:

It's been reported (in the UK press) that he used a machete and a hammer to murder his roommates.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10857021/Elliot-Rodger-may-have-used-machetes-and-hammer-to-murder-house-mates-in-killing-chamber.html

When you call the Gov office ask to speak to one of his aids, do not simply indicate your opposition to the receptionist who happens to answer the phone. Get the aids name and make sure your send two letters one addressed to the aide and one to the Gov. Make sure you leave your name and phone number with the aide and the town you are calling from even if they indicate that this information is not necessary. Adivse the aide that in the event anyone in the administration wants to discuss the issue further you welcome a phone call. The Gov aides have a meeting with higher ups in the Administration who are responsible to convey the public pulse to the Gov on various issues. Do not assume that someone else will call and you do not need to, this is a mistake.

Not sure what the difference is between the two phone numbers posted. I called the one, a very polite sounding woman answered on second ring, I stated that I was calling to voice my opposition to the proposed law to limit firearm capacity. She said OK, thanked me for the call and that was it.

Not sure if it did any good, but was fast, easy, and free.

Anyone that thinks it would be a hassle (like I thought it might be, or the person answering the phone would be rude), it's not. Please call!

Yes, I read that too and overlooked that. He was deranged and determined and if he did not have access to knives and guns he would have used anything else as a weapon.

He allegedly ran over two people on bicycles but they survived. Killed 4 guys and 2 women, as you say three stabbed.

I found it curious that the father of one victim, Mr. Martinez, only mentioned the gun, and kept blubbering about this being a "violence against women" thing. I was surprised he didn't include anti-Hispanic prejudice.

You must forgive anything anybody says a couple of days after losing a child like that. 

Not quite anything. I saw his speech at the 'rally' last night. He's not grieving for his son; that's done in private, not in front of 20,000 people.

This man is determined to stir up the mob. And guess what the target is?

Watch his performance last night if you haven't seen it yet.

He allegedly ran over two people on bicycles but they survived. Killed 4 guys and 2 women, as you say three stabbed.

I found it curious that the father of one victim, Mr. Martinez, only mentioned the gun, and kept blubbering about this being a "violence against women" thing. I was surprised he didn't include anti-Hispanic prejudice.

You must forgive anything anybody says a couple of days after losing a child like that. 

Martinez is a criminal defense attorney, so he's devoted his professional life to keeping bad people and crazy people free. I don't believe that this is anything that he would not have said before his son was murdered.

I have sympathy for him as a grieving father, but absolutely no sympathy at all for him waving his kid's bloody shirt.

The mental health story and the hammer, machete and BMW aspects don't fit into the liberal agenda, but the gun control meme does.

Martinez is a criminal defense attorney, so he's devoted his professional life to keeping bad people and crazy people free. I don't believe that this is anything that he would not have said before his son was murdered.

I have sympathy for him as a grieving father, but absolutely no sympathy at all for him waving his kid's bloody shirt.

The mental health story and the hammer, machete and BMW aspects don't fit into the liberal agenda, but the gun control meme does.

Aha. Well, as Plumber Joe said the other day, "As harsh as this sounds — your dead kids don’t trump my Constitutional rights."

These mass killings amount to approximately 200 deaths per year in the US, vs. 11,000+ murders nation-wide. That 98% are committed mostly in a couple of hundred cities by gangs and drug dealers who individuals like Martinez -- with full cooperation from judges and prosecutors -- use in a sickening game of catch-and-release.