ogfarmer

Poll Time on NJ101.5.. go get em

Christie may not talk much about it, if at all but He'll veto it .

The next Governor is who we must be concerned with because as sure as day if Democratic we will be reduced to much more than just 10 round mags.

Nothing like reading a good mystery.

Way to divert that callers' question "Father of the year/International Man of mystery."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You expect him to say one way or another before the bill is on his desk? He said the same thing with the last batch. Honestly, if he did tip his hand now it would give the legislature time to add something that would make things more difficult for him.

You expect him to say one way or another before the bill is on his desk? He said the same thing with the last batch. Honestly, if he did tip his hand now it would give the legislature time to add something that would make things more difficult for him.

Not so much a expectation but rather finger crossing. If he's consist and already vetoed in the past you'd think he would be more outspoken this go around. Fact of the matter is you can never tell which way he leans on this topic. I guess that comes with the position.

Not so much a expectation but rather finger crossing. If he's consist and already vetoed in the past you'd think he would be more outspoken this go around. Fact of the matter is you can never tell which way he leans on this topic. I guess that comes with the position.

Also whether or not he still has National ambitions. 

But it's funny. I wonder which is more valuable? Having him still seeking the presidency and vetoing the immediate legislation, or have him stay on until 2017 hopefully to keep a dem out of the State house?  Do we trust the Lt. Gov. enough to do what he needs (not necessarily wants...)? :)