antimatter

So I have mag blocking question

So if this nonsense comes to be law and 10 rounds is it - are we still able to get 15 rounders blocked/welded/altered?

i have not read anything regarding that.  this nonsense looks like it will cost me 350-400 dollars...

thanks in advance

- AM

I am so ridiculously conflicted about these.

On one hand part of me says "well, I can outfit all 21 of my p30 mags for $101... that's not too bad."

The rest of me... is saying really really naughty and unprintable words and throughts. Can you mentally spit fire and brimstone? I think I might be right now.

no they skirted that whole deal, greenwald said it was part of their plan but quickly forgot about it, and no one continued to press the fact, only Anthony. Greenwalds testimony should have been submitted during the hearings where he claimed there would be compensation.

We should thank the Demorats for coming up with a way to boost the economy.

I am thanking the NJ democrats for giving me the final kick I needed to leave this state. I recent cancelled thousands in window/siding/roof upgrades on my home, and am using this to fund my move. If just 100 people do this, we have pulled millions out of the NJ economy.

I am thanking the NJ democrats for giving me the final kick I needed to leave this state. I recent cancelled thousands in window/siding/roof upgrades on my home, and am using this to fund my move. If just 100 people do this, we have pulled millions out of the NJ economy.

Smart.  I hope more people wake up to the fact that it's only going to get worse.  The sooner you move the sooner you recoup the relocation costs and begin to enjoy a better life.

Can't you just put a block of wood in the mag to restrict it to 10 rounds?

... An ammunition magazine, which has been temporarily blocked or modified from holding more than 15 rounds, as by a piece of wood or a pin, is still considered to be a "large capacity ammunition magazine.

http://www.njsp.org/info/pdf/firearms/062408_title13ch54.pdf

+1

While not thousands my family did the same. We cancelled replacing some windows and scaled back on some other "needed" remodeling. The contractor is a PA based contractor and when he inquired why, I told to called his AG. We also cancelled trips to great wolf and have decided to money info our Florida vacation.

Based on the law yes. Your 15's should be permanant.

i know based on your line of work i shouldn't say this.....but anyone even remotley handy with basic tools can render a permanently modified mag into non-permanent modified. it would take some doing to not ruin them...but it can be done. only engineers believe in permanent anything, lolol

you can always run to pa where there's no stupidity going on concerning gun laws......oh wait.........