D. Stallone

Does anyone carry even though it's illegal?

Ok ok, I get it I admit it's a retarded question, I was not at all thinking. ..wish I could delete this thread. And enough flaming please, I get it...

Ok...... so you now know.....

..... anything said from here on.....  is ALL is fun....   count it as like a little initiation .....   Welcome to the forum....   :slap:

I was wondering if anyone has/had/does carry even though it's illegal. And I don't mean if your job allows/requires it, I mean in everyday life.

Yes there are many people who do this every day. Many of them are gang members who make places like Newark, Camden and Jersey City dangerous places.

As you may have gathered, no-one on here, and I'm sure we all consider ourselves responsible, law abiding gun owners, would do this.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

Yes there are many people who do this every day. Many of them are gang members who make places like Newark, Camden and Jersey City dangerous places.

As you may have gathered, no-one on here, and I'm sure we all consider ourselves responsible, law abiding gun owners, would do this.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

But with the Democrats working hard to disarm the public and increase workplace safety for criminals they may give up the practice, right???

Lets get real folks. I know quite a few people who carry. They are not criminals. (They are only law breakers because they carry.) They are also friends of mine. If you feel that you or your family might be in a dangerous situation, I see no problem carrying even if it against the law. You know how the saying goes. 12 or 6?

Yes..they will see that they no longer need them and bring them to the next buyback. Its at this point we reach karmic joy throughout the world and the sky opens up releasing unicorns, rainbows, puppies and it rains sprinkles.

Jimmies.

Lets get real folks. I know quite a few people who carry. They are not criminals. (They are only law breakers because they carry.) They are also friends of mine. If you feel that you or your family might be in a dangerous situation, I see no problem carrying even if it against the law. You know how the saying goes. 12 or 6?

The only problem with that is that if caught, there are extremely severe penalties. 

And all it takes is one traffic stop gone wrong, or worse yet, a DGU.