I will be replacing my 2 burner weber grill very soon. It's about 13 years old. Nothing really wrong with it, just not big enough anymore. Probably picking up the 3 burner genesis in black or espresso. Do any stores ever put them on sale? Should I wait for Memorial Day or just go buy one now?

i own a Weber Genesis (no side burner) and love it.   But no, they usually do not go on sale, i paid up for a copper colored grill i found at Ace hardware. The best prices iv'e seen are on Amazon and usually around $700. 

If you really want your food to taste out of this world good, get a good charcoal grill and lump charcoal, not briquettes.

I think the smell of the food cooking is almost better then the taste.

I have a weber  and you cant beat them ! I also have a charcoal grill and was just given a big green egg .

If you really want your food to taste out of this world good, get a good charcoal grill and lump charcoal, not briquettes.

Ain't it the truth! I have a 53 inch viking, but I prefer to cook on my little weber kettle or my Klose log burner.

I had a genesis before. Lasted a long time....can't go wrong with a weber....

I've owned the original Weber performer stainless for 16 years now and just rebuilt it last summer with a new bowl,cover,heavy gauge grill with cast iron insert and thermometer all for less than the cost of a new One touch.

Still get it's 5lb propane bottle filled at U Haul and having the convenience of a gas start but cooking with charcoal is priceless.

The new Performer is no longer made with a stainless tray and now use camp gas bottles to ignite the charcoal but it's still an excellent grill,

I went through this a few years ago. In fact NJPilot and I had the same needs and bought the same grill.

I gave him the idea for the moving coupon. I use them all the time :)

Anyway, as said previously you can't stack the discount but you can get 12 or 18 months no interest. I'm happy with ours, it's a very good grill.

Thanks guys. Going to go looking later today after I get my moving coupon.

If you can buy it online and pick it up in store, do some Googling and you'll find the Lowes 10% coupon generators that work perfectly.