500hp7.3

Hello from quinton nj

Hi Chris,

Welcome to the forums! I am curious do you perhaps target shoot at the Quinton Sportsmen's Club? Quinton has been my home rage for about seven years and I am very impressed with their professionalism and price. Are you mostly into shooting rifle, shotgun or pistol?

Hello my names Chris, I've been lurking for a few days and there's a lot of useful information here.. Thank you very much... Hello to all!

Welcome to the forum. I was down your way 2 months ago at the Quinton Sportsmen's Club taking their "Multi-State" CCW class.  I submitted 3 of the 4 states. To date, one them has come back issued. The others, hopefully, I'll find out when I return home from FL.

Hi Chris,Welcome to the forums! I am curious do you perhaps target shoot at the Quinton Sportsmen's Club? Quinton has been my home rage for about seven years and I am very impressed with their professionalism and price. Are you mostly into shooting rifle, shotgun or pistol?

Welcome Chris!

Teky0101, is that a Corgi? Yours?

Is Quinton Sportsmen's Club running a modern rifle shoot this weekend?

Got any details on that shoot?

Thanks!

Hello Nucrunner,

I am sorry I did not respond sooner I just saw your posting. There is a modern sporting rifle event at Quinton this Sunday running from 12:00pm - 4:00pm according to their calendar. I have also posted below a link to the flyer for the event. To answer your quest about my profile picture that is my Corgi Cooper. Unfortunately, we had to put him down about six weeks ago since he was suffering with two forms of cancer. He was a wonderful dog and I miss him terribly!! However, since this time we purchased two Welsh Corgi puppy brothers named Bonsai and Ninja from a really nice Mennonite family near Lancaster about five minutes from Shady Maple. Their coloring is the black, white and brown tri color. They are really nice dogs and have become a wonderful edition to our family. They are currently going through training at the PetSmart in Deptford and the trainer is amazing! She actually shows dogs in the Westminster dog shows on TV. I am curious do you currently have a Corgi or perhaps have any questions about them I could help you with? I hope to hear back from you soon.

http://www.quintonsportsmensclub.com/Sporting_Rifle_Fun_Shoot.pdf