nuclearheli

CJRPC Members Only Steel Match Terminated

THE MEMBERS ONLY STEEL MATCH HAS BEEN CANCELED FOR THIS WEEKEND AND FOR ALL CURRENTLY SCHEDULED MATCHES IN 2014.  AN EXPLANATION FOR THE EVENTS THAT HAVE LEAD TO THE TERMINATION OF THE MEMBERS ONLY STEEL MATCH AT CJRPC WILL BE PUBLISHED ON A BLOG LATER THIS WEEK. A LINK WILL BE PROVIDED. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT MADE THIS A GREAT MATCH.

Haven't heard about any of this, are you sure? I ask because its next week, not this week. There's also no mention of it on the CJ Members section of the Website.

NuclearHeli is the match director, so I am pretty sure he would be the one to know what was going on.

Sucks, bc this match was the best IMO.  It was quick enough you could shoot and still have most of your day left over.  Serious bummer.

NuclearHeli is the match director, so I am pretty sure he would be the one to know what was going on.

Sucks, bc this match was the best IMO.  It was quick enough you could shoot and still have most of your day left over.  Serious bummer.

NuclearHeli is not the match director.  He is only a co director.  I wouldn't put any stock in anything that is said unless it comes from the director.

NuclearHeli is not the match director.  He is only a co director.  I wouldn't put any stock in anything that is said unless it comes from the director.

Interesting.  The times that I was there he seemed to be the guy in charge.  Never bothered to check though.  Either way it sucks and I am eagerly awaiting the explanation of how this all happened in the first place. 

I have not been to the cj pin match, do you knock them down with something like rimfire, or blow them to pieces with a 45?

I haven't been either but based on comments that were made regarding pistols used I think you can use any common caliber.  I know guys were working up heavier revolver loads to knock em down easier. 

George is ONE of the match directors and that is good enough for me.

Talk about no good deed going unpunished.  The guy was instrumental in getting this match established and run for the members and now his credibility is being challenged.  BS.

George, let us know what we can do.  

Talk about no good deed going unpunished.  The guy was instrumental in getting this match established and run for the members and now his credibility is being challenged.  BS.

Well said.  Challenged by strangers whose only posts are related to this no less...

I have not been to the cj pin match, do you knock them down with something like rimfire, or blow them to pieces with a 45?

You cannot blow a bowling pin apart with anything. I've been shooting the same ones for two years now. .22, .40, .45, .357mag, .223, .30-06, 12 guage. 7.62. you name it

Well I guess that anything would be good for you.  Did you go to school?  Did you graduate?  Somewhere along the line I believe you must have had some type of reading comprehension.  Do you make things up?  Nobody had their credibility challenged.  Only facts were stated.

I did some checking today and if enough people step up the match will go on.  Yes George was instrumental in starting the match but now he is also responsible for its demise.

Well I guess that anything would be good for you.  Did you go to school?  Did you graduate?  Somewhere along the line I believe you must have had some type of reading comprehension.  Do you make things up?  Nobody had their credibility challenged.  Only facts were stated.

I did some checking today and if enough people step up the match will go on.  Yes George was instrumental in starting the match but now he is also responsible for its demise.

What you said in the first post I quoted seems like an questioning of his credibility. If you have information put it here ir put it in the CJRPC members area but don't put posts up and then get pissed when someone calls you on it.

As for this topic I won't post again in it.

www.cjrpcblog.com

. Why not? (Sorry, I'm new here on njgf, not that new to the club though) So, those two members who are stepping up, are they going to bring us PC carbine division? We should be going forward, not backwards with this. Someone is actually trying to be proactive, why ruin it? Why cant we just sit down, take a deep breath and implement something like this? Should be plenty of resources at this point : member count is up, dues are up. Where are all these resources are going? Freaking new double wides with back up generators, tv and coffee makes? Who needs all that? Have you ever been in any of those buildings? Who goes to the club and sits in those trailers? Why back up generators everywhere? Who is going to go to the club in case of power outages, storms etc and sit in those trailers? How about spending funds to pave the main road. How about install lights in the pits so members can actually use them till 9pm year round( same time as outdoor pistol range). How about more target stands in the pits/rifle ranges. How about carbine division?

So a pistol caliber carbine is a no go but pistols shooting 9 major are fine? That makes zero sense. I'm pretty sure those 9 major are moving a hell of a lot faster than those pistol caliber carbine rounds are.

They have never given a good reason as to why this rule is in effect. It makes no sense. Good luck changing the BOD mind on that. I guess they are afraid if they allow pistol caliber carbines people will try to shoot 223 in the pits.

They have never given a good reason as to why this rule is in effect. It makes no sense. Good luck changing the BOD mind on that. I guess they are afraid if they allow pistol caliber carbines people will try to shoot 223 in the pits.

Ob allows rifles in the pits and due to that they have 3 gun matches. I'd love to see 3 gun at cj.

The bod did approve pistol carbines for use in the pits. They just were dragging their feet putting the rule change into effect. The by-laws state that it was to be done in one month. The bod just does what it wants and if you try to speak with them you are treated like crap. I have asked about the rule change and was told that it will be done when its done. Nice I love being treated like I'm a child that is asking "are we there yet". The bod put in the trailers so they do not have to walk up stairs for the private bod meetings.

. Why not? (Sorry, I'm new here on njgf, not that new to the club though) So, those two members who are stepping up, are they going to bring us PC carbine division? We should be going forward, not backwards with this. Someone is actually trying to be proactive, why ruin it? Why cant we just sit down, take a deep breath and implement something like this? Should be plenty of resources at this point : member count is up, dues are up. Where are all these resources are going? Freaking new double wides with back up generators, tv and coffee makes? Who needs all that? Have you ever been in any of those buildings? Who goes to the club and sits in those trailers? Why back up generators everywhere? Who is going to go to the club in case of power outages, storms etc and sit in those trailers? How about spending funds to pave the main road. How about install lights in the pits so members can actually use them till 9pm year round( same time as outdoor pistol range). How about more target stands in the pits/rifle ranges. How about carbine division?

I've heard from several members who have been with the club for more than half the years I've been alive, that funds are being misused. I'm not saying it's true or not, but I've heard the same from several people who are not associated with each other. Take it for what it's worth.