Sign in to follow this  
M1152

ebay hacked

Thanks for posting, I just changed my password.

Remember, if your linked email address uses the same password, you should change that as well.  Many users have one password they use everywhere, making it very easy for a hacker to gain access to everything if they can get into your email...

Slightly off topic but this could be useful for those with many online account and passwords. I use a password manager so the only inconvenience to me is just updating it in the password manager. I’ve been using KeePass for probably close to ten years. Here’s some info on it for those interested.  It could be a little clunky at first but it creates much better passwords than “little Johnny’s” birthday or “I use the same password for everything”.   We use the Classic version found here.  Keep in mind if opt to this you MUST back up and off-load your data file because if you hard disc goes and you don’t have a backup of your data file you are SOL. Same goes for updating or adding entries to KeePass, you must keep a backup copy of your data.