Teky0101

NJ Legal? - GSG STG-44 10RD MAG

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone can tell me if the GSG STG-44 22LR 16.5" BARREL WOOD STOCK 1-10RD MAG is NJ legal? If so, does anyone own one and are they good quality? Thank you for your time and help!

http://www.cdnnsports.com/gsg-stg-44-22lr-16-5-bbl-wood-stock-1-10rd-mag.html#.U31__XVOW70

It's a sweet sweet rifle. If u are a history buff u will enjoy it. Its a plinking rifle. It's good quality. Get more mags.

PS I had a pleasure of meeting a Russian gentleman who was a Sgt in the Red Army "field recon" unit during the WW2 and carried a Stg-44 for the last year of the war. He said it was the best firearm he had ever used. And it often got him in trouble with brass and political officers :)

I recently bought one of these off gunbroker and my FFL here in NJ is trying to tell me its not legal here in NJ. I think he's talking about the 25 round magazine. Because I can't think of anything else about it that would make it illegal here in NJ considering I've seen them in other gun shops in NJ

50 minutes ago, RobCo said:

I recently bought one of these off gunbroker and my FFL here in NJ is trying to tell me its not legal here in NJ. I think he's talking about the 25 round magazine. Because I can't think of anything else about it that would make it illegal here in NJ considering I've seen them in other gun shops in NJ

Transfer it via another FFL who isn't as Fuddy.