BlueLineFish

West German Sigs

Ahhh. I believe TJ Sporting Arms can get you a German or west German 220.

That being said, my feeling is the essence if Sig was at that time. I think lately sig has gone the way of Kimber with too many offerings.

IMO and experience, the stock triggers on the older Germans and west Germans have always been smoother. I don't feel you can go wrong either way.

The benefit of getting the newer would be that you can swap from the dak to da/sa if you wanted. Don't believe that can happen with the older models. Also the triggers might be thinner on the older models.

I'm looking for a p229 in 9mm right now. My preference is for a older slide with German frame gun. I could have purchased one today but the frame was from Exeter.

To give you an idea of what is do.

Joe, your the man. Get both!!! Lol

I have a '11 P220 elite stainless with a SIG tuned trigger.  It's buttery smooth.  Shoot me a PM if you'd like to try it.  I tried a P229 in DAK and didn't really care for the trigger.  If you are against the DA/SA, maybe look into the SAO versions.

Ahhh. I believe TJ Sporting Arms can get you a German or west German 220.

That being said, my feeling is the essence if Sig was at that time. I think lately sig has gone the way of Kimber with too many offerings.

IMO and experience, the stock triggers on the older Germans and west Germans have always been smoother. I don't feel you can go wrong either way.

The benefit of getting the newer would be that you can swap from the dak to da/sa if you wanted. Don't believe that can happen with the older models. Also the triggers might be thinner on the older models.

Was calling you to the stand again, lol