Jpknj

Browning Hi Power

Mag safety was removed. Ted Yost did the trigger. Right around 3.6 lbs. About as good as you can get with a Hi Power.

Thanks..

Great!  I saw the pin still in the trigger and thought the safety was still there.

Yep that's a nice trigger pull.

I see. Mine is older than yours though. It's from 1972. Though I haven't had it that long. I'm afraid to do anything to it other than grips since it's 85-90% mint. I'd love to add some night sites. I may buy one of those cheep $500 jobs from aim surplus with the lanyard loop to put night sites on and use it as a HD gun instead of this beauty. 

Very nice. I used to own the Practical Model with the Chrome slide. I still think it is the best feeling gun I ever owned and I have owned about 40 handguns or more. My problem with it was hammer bite. Not matter which hammer I used, I would bleed if I did not put a pre-emptive Band-Aid on the web of my hand. I did not want to spend money on having the hammer spur removed because I like hammer spurs and either the gun conforms to me or it goes away. :) Since then I have learned not to buy guns without a large tang or with slides that ride too close to my hand. these days all of my semi autos have full tangs so slide and hammer bite are never a worry.

I still miss my HiPower. It was just perfect for me except for the bleeding part.