Golf battery

Do you use ketchup or mustard on your hotdogs.

really depends on my mood, some times its both but most of the time its just spicy mustard.

It also varies depending on where the dogs are cooked, and if I have raw o's, relish, chili, or cheese

Yesterday it was ketchup, mustard, o's and a pickle cause that how Johnny's rolls.

Usually just ketchup for me, the wife likes Jack Daniels mustard.  Onions, thinly sliced and sauteed in butter till they are almost mushy. Mmmmm.

If you want to try a real treat, wrap your dogs in bacon and bake them at 325 until the bacon is just about to get crispy.  It may stop your heart but it's totally worth it.

I'm a heathen and combine the two. Sometimes with relish. Or if I'm doing 'Kraut, then yellow or spicy brown and some chopped onions. 

This is the correct answer

The holy trinity on a hot dog is ketchup first, mustard on top of that, and then seal the deal with relish.

Depends what I'm in the mood for. That's the beauty of the hot dog, you can make it YOURS.

Sometimes just mustard.

Sometimes mustard and ketchup.

Sometimes just ketchup.

Sometimes ketchup and relish.

Sometimes mustard and a pickle slice with some onions.

Sometimes mustard, onions, pickles and bacon.

Sometimes chili

Sometimes chili and cheese

Sometimes chili, cheese an onions.

I do consider myself a bit of a hot dog aficionado. One of my favorite past times is jumping on the Harleys with my old man, riding out to Bethlehem, PA to go to Yocco's and make my way east eating hot dogs at places like Hot Dog Johnny's in Buttzville, Charlie's Pool Room in Alpha, Toby's Cup in Phillipsburg, Hot Rod's in Glen Gardner, Jimmy Buff's in East Hanover, and ending at Rutt Hutt... can hit two or three or four of those in a day without dealing with shore traffic.

And of course the entire next day is spent rehydrating and flushing all of the nitrates out!

All a hotdog needs is lots of sweet relish and nothing else, and you don't have to be too conservative with that relish.  However, mustard, especially anything non-yellow mustard, perhaps spicy brown and some texture, etc., would also work either in conjunction with the relish or by itself.  In a pinch, yellow mustard will do just fine with or without the relish.  But just plain relish is my choice.  Chili and diced, raw onions (Stewart's Rootbeer comes to mind), or sour kraut straight up are also good for a little twist.  There is a little hotdog place in Phillipsburg.  I think it's called Toby's (if it is still there), and I cannot in good faith go there because they do not have relish.  Yes, a hotdog place without relish; Unbelievable!   And, ketchup on hotdogs is like putting gummy bears in frozen yogurt.  It is kinda gross (unless you are a kid).  Those onions in a tomato-based sauce aren't too bad, though.