Golf battery

Do you use ketchup or mustard on your hotdogs.

Gulden's spicy brown mustard, Heinz India Relish, kraut, chopped onions!!! :nyam:

Ketchup is for burgers and Taylor Ham. 

Anyone ever had a dog with the works at Hot Dog Johnny's on Rt. 46 Buttzville?

I love hot dogs but only with natural casings which seems to be getting rarer and expensive....on it,Frenches mustard and either cooked or raw onions and if at home,hot pepper sauce.

Ketchup is for burgers and eggs.

I'm a yellow or Brown mustard guy. Also Kraut, relish, raw onions, red cooked onions in sauce, chili, cheese. All acceptable condiments for hot dogs in my world.

I never realized it but, I love Hot Dog Johnny if you order a Rt. 80 it has ketchup on it. So I suppose I can stand ketchup on a hotdog as long as its muttled by all the other stuff they put on it. Or on an Italian HotDog I put ketchup on the potatoes. Dickey D's down neck.

(Hormel)Chili, cheese(whiz), mustard, and raw onion....Favorite

Guldens mustard and kraut.....second favorite

Mustard, ketchup, relish.....my childhood favorite ....which I'll never admit in public. 

Ketchup is for fries...heavily salted, hand cut fries....

Least fav....Chicago dog, utterly ridiculous.... just like the abomination they call pizza out there.

......only mustard.

Harry Callahan: You know what makes me really sick to my stomach?

Burly Detective: What?

Harry Callahan: Is watching you stuff your face with those hot dogs. Nobody, I mean NOBODY puts ketchup on a hot dog.

HA! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks of this every time I see some goofy screwball put ketchup on a hotdog. It is a target indicator. That's right ... ketchup on a hotdog is for anti-social, short-bus-ridin' nutjobs. It makes Dirty Harry angry. Get with the program, you perverted window lickers. Ketchup is for burgers and fries.

...sheeesh...