Jfoster99

Are Rifles in Parades exempt?

Looking briefly, all the cases I was thinking of dealt with out of state people transporting through new jersey. No one had an FID card.

There are two cases I know of that made the news. One was Greg Revell and this was before the Heller decision. He was arrested trying to check a handgun in Newark airport after staying overnight in NJ due to a missed connection. The other is a former police officer from maine moving to Texas who decided to stop in the back of a bank parking lot for a quick nap. Bank security probably called the cops and the cops arrested him after seeing visible gun cases.

There was a fundraiser at the fire department I belong to, and I temporarily transferred  my Enfield to the color guard.  I removed the striker, spring, and cocking piece, rendering it inert.  There were about a hundred cops there and not one of them blinked an eye.

There was a fundraiser at the fire department I belong to, and I temporarily transferred  my Enfield to the color guard.  I removed the striker, spring, and cocking piece, rendering it inert.  There were about a hundred cops there and not one of them blinked an eye.

Bryan miller parades around his Barrett .50 crying all over the place begging NJ to pass more gun laws. He rendered it inert by cutting it.