NJGunGeek1980

WASR10 Pined Break Problem

Hey whats up AK Friends, I recently bought a Century WASR10 AK. I noticed before I took it to the range the first time there was was looked like the pin holding the slant break on sticking up through the barrel like a little dimple. Did not think there was anything major with this as I assumed it was normal. I brought it to the range a couple of week's ago and put about 60 rounds through it for the first time. Rifle was working normal had no issues with accuracy for my first time with the rifle. Came home put it back in the safe.

Happened to be at a friends in PA this weekend and he has a PAP with the slant break as well was looking at his and there was no dimple. I looked at mine (brought it to go to the range with him but that never happened) I noticed my break was a little loose like his was (normal for an AK) looked under the break and no pin I was also able to remove the break as well. Is this normal or should i call the FFL i got it from and talk to them or should i call century?