Polak

Picked up my new FNX-45 Tactical.....but

Ah bummer...did it come in the nylon case or the hard plastic one...because that plastic one has many nooks where things like to "hide"..at any rate you'll love that gun..mine comes with me to the range just about every trip...enjoy!

It's the nylon case. I looked everywhere and couldn't find it.

Pics tomorrow.

Did you look in the suppressor holder?  Thats where mine were, no idea why. 

Nice purchase, I love mine and have a ton of fun with it every time it comes out. 

I looked everywhere even behind the lining of the case...no plates.

eb1r1d.jpg

s5z7nk.jpg

juahw4.jpg

FNH gave me the big shaft...they "don't have them in stock and are backordered until October". Yeah. Thanks for the $1000...now go f*** yourself.

Wow....just wow. In the mean time, does anyone know where I can buy the plates?

FNH gave me the big shaft...they "don't have them in stock and are backordered until October". Yeah. Thanks for the $1000...now go f*** yourself.

Wow....just wow. In the mean time, does anyone know where I can buy the plates?

Wow thats f'ed up. Tell them to suck it up and pull em from anither gun.

If you needed any plate but the rmr I would loan it to you until you got one. Im using my rmr plate on mine already though.

check out the fn forum. Someone there might be able to help you better. i remember once before someone broke their plate somehow and someone got them a replacement. So its worth a shot. Also i agree with asking the ffl for some help in the issue.

u think were pretty much all using the trijicon rmr plate.

Try midwest gun works..they usually have alot of FN stuff in stock

They're out. :(

http://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/prod/fn-fnp45-pistol-parts/F515661410

I'd be pissed off. I'd also be calling the place I got it from to see what they can do.

First place I tried. They said they can't ship me the plates and I'd have to return the gun. I told them that was out of the question. They then told me to try FNH and that's what I did.

Polak, I got your PM, but found this thread while I was searching the internet for the parts.  I checked with all my distributors and they don't have them, I  contacted FNH today and they say the same BS that they are on back order forever.

If I were the FFL you purchased it from, I would have pulled one from an in-stock firearm and fight the fight with FNH myself.  That said, I would contact the FFL and have them do just that. 

One thread I found said try this guy.

"STRYKER ENTERPRISES for all your FN Parts needssmile.png Email him through his website to ask him if he has stock of the part. Good luck."

Polak, I got your PM, but found this thread while I was searching the internet for the parts. I checked with all my distributors and they don't have them, I contacted FNH today and they say the same BS that they are on back order forever.

If I were the FFL you purchased it from, I would have pulled one from an in-stock firearm and fight the fight with FNH myself. That said, I would contact the FFL and have them do just that.

One thread I found said try this guy.

"STRYKER ENTERPRISES for all your FN Parts needssmile.png Email him through his website to ask him if he has stock of the part. Good luck."

Thank you. I tried all that though. My FFL only did the transfer. I bought the gun online. Emailed them asking if try can pull it from an in stock gun, but they wanted me to return the one transferred to me. We all know that's not an option in NJ.

Again, thanks for the help.

How does she shoot was thinking about picking one up. Anyone have any experiences. It got great reviews on the interwebs.

I love mine. Very accurate, recoil is minimal for a 45, has been reliable through about 1k rds of everything from tula to hp ammo. Only caution is that its a big gun. Def not for ppl with small hands.

Just picked one up from Caso's in JC (Great Gun Shop). Can't wait to get out and shoot her. Gonna hold off on the RMR, gotta a few other projects I want to finish first. Glad to hear all the good feedback , Thanks.

How much did you pay and did the plates come with it?