ogfarmer

A3370 & S2162 Authorizes gun violence restraining orders and firearm seizure warrants.

Get ready here it comes...............

"New Jersey (of course) trying to mimic this new idea of gun violence restraining orders and firearm seizure warrants"

House version: http://amgoa.org/Proposed-New-Jersey-Gun-Law-A3370/State-Law/16476

Senate version: http://amgoa.org/Proposed-New-Jersey-Gun-Law-S2162/State-Law/16477

Now that is scary. Heard it the morn. That essentially is giving anyone the right to report someone without merit. So someone's wife gets pist at her old man for getting harmlessly drunk with his friends, she can easily start a full scale investigation. True or not, it can people through hell just based on spite. Not good!

Sent from my iPhone using TT 2 Pro

I have to wonder how many Dem's will vote for this. Many of them own guns and if this becomes law one argumentative moment with a spouse, friend or neighbor can bring this law onto them.  As a matter of fact political opponents can use this one each other.

If they are given marching orders they will ALL vote for them.  This is more about an agenda and putting as many anti-gun bills across the governor's desk as possible because it forces him to do one of two things.  Veto them and look soft on guns at the state level, making Sweeney look like a good choice for governor or pass tham and look anti-gun at the national level.

Believe me this is all part of a larger strategy.