We are very proud to announce a new section to our online store: Clearance. But unlike the Clearance department in some stores ours isn’t filled with undesirables. With the likes of FNH, Kimber, Magnum Research, Colt, Wilson Combat and Kriss this is not a Clearance section to be easily dismissed! How deep are the discounts on these guns? ...Deep! Most just 5% over cost. You aren’t ever going to see prices like this around here - even when guns are on sale! 

So how does it work? If you find a firearm in our Web Store Clearance section print out the page, bring it in, and you will receive the discounted price.

How do you get to the Clearance section? Head on over to our website, and navigate to our Firearms On Hand Inventory. Once there you can choose your section: Handguns, Revolvers, Rifles, and Shotguns. At the top of each section is our Clearance selection.

Have fun and thanks for your loyalty.

http://store.rtsponline.com

Point of order, good sir...

http://store.rtsponline.com/hk-p2000-usp-w-decocker-9mm-362-10rd/dp/3669

Description is odd... USP and P2000 aren't of the same family.

The picture is of a P2000SK, but the part number is for a P2000 with 10rnd magazines.

:)

Point of order, good sir...

http://store.rtsponline.com/hk-p2000-usp-w-decocker-9mm-362-10rd/dp/3669

Description is odd... USP and P2000 aren't of the same family.

The picture is of a P2000SK, but the part number is for a P2000 with 10rnd magazines.

:)

"The first of the many recent additions to the Heckler & Koch handgun line, the P2000 and incorporate features of the successful HK USP Compact pistol with the latest innovations of HK engineers. A refinement of a design created for several European police agencies, the P2000 is available with a traditional double-action/single-action trigger mode and the LEM/CDA (Law Enforcement Modification, also known as Combat Defense Action) trigger system first introduced in 2001 on the USP Compact "LEM" model."

It is not categorized as a USP "only", but the description states it has a lot of the USP characteristics. Hence a lot of the distributors label it a P2000-USP.

Great idea for the clearance section and some good deals in there. I really wish more shops would set up sites like yours.

Of course, I do have to point out one website issue: the hover over image to zoom on product pages doesn't work in any browser I've tried (Firefox, Chrome, IE). It always morphs into some unidentifiable mess. Not a big deal but something you might want your web person to fix since I'm sure the site wasn't cheap to make.

Great idea for the clearance section and some good deals in there. I really wish more shops would set up sites like yours.

Of course, I do have to point out one website issue: the hover over image to zoom on product pages doesn't work in any browser I've tried (Firefox, Chrome, IE). It always morphs into some unidentifiable mess. Not a big deal but something you might want your web person to fix since I'm sure the site wasn't cheap to make.

The hover to zoom works fine on my Win7x64 box using Chrome, but the guns are all slightly compressed horizontally.

The hover to zoom works fine on my Win7x64 box using Chrome, but the guns are all slightly compressed horizontally.

It seems to depend on the original image. Some get stretched vertically and compressed horizontally fun house mirror style.

post-5630-0-86901700-1402622878_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By RetNJ47
      Selling my Troy A4 “Other” Firearm 5.56(.223) with Blast Shield (faux suppressor) and BA Hanson profile 11.3” precision barrel with Silencer Co ASR muzzle brake.
      Had gunsmith remove pin and welded muzzle brake on stock 10.5” inch barrel. Upgraded to BA 11.3” performance barrel bringing OAL to 26.8 inches without pin and welded muzzle device. ASR threaded Silco brake added with 6” Blast Shield. Trigger/Feed Ramp polish job for smoother take up and crisp reset(for a Mil-Spec trigger). Only 40 rounds have been fired for testing and proper initial barrel break in using Modern Spartan Systems accuracy oil between shot cycles.
      Full list of modifications:
      -Ballistic Advantage Hanson Profile 5.56 chambered 11.3 inch Performance Series Barrel
      -SilencerCo Muzzle Brake
      -SDTA 6” Blast Shield
      -SBA3 Brace (Black or possibly FDE available)
      -Magpul Gen 2 BUIS and Vertical Foregrip
      -CMMG Stainless Gas Tube
      $1550
      Located in Toms River with closest FFL being Weshoot/Shoreshot. Buyer responsible for transfer fee at FFL.
      Still have stock barrel also if interested.
      **Eotech Not Included** if interested it’s an EOtech EXPS2-0 and I have a G43 magnifier w/STS mount and Surefire light with pressure pad to go along with it.

• By Franklin Armory
      Franklin Armory® is pleased to announce that the RS7™ Reformation™ and the RS11™ Reformation™ will be made available for sale to residents of New Jersey in the near future.  Both the RS7™ and RS11™ feature our patent pending barrel technology with straight cut lands and grooves that separates and distinguishes our Reformation™ branded firearms from standard rifled firearms and smooth bore firearms that are not equipped with our Reformation™ technology.  Franklin Armory® has been working with New Jersey law enforcement to ensure that the Reformation™ branded products are classified properly by state and local law enforcement.  Reformation™ branded firearms.  In anticipation of the release, Franklin Armory® will be accepting reservations for the RS7™ Reformation™ and the RS11™ Reformation™.
      Additional information on the Reformation™ firearm can be found on http://www.reformationfirearms.com/
    • By RTSP1
      Join us this Saturday 08/26/2017 for your chance to purchase and test the newest Glock model! RTSP is proud to be the only dealer in NJ to be able to bring you this exciting event! Don't miss out! Only 18 Available for purchase.

• By NJturtlePower
      Anybody catch the VICE episode from last week on HBO? It's called "Future of Firearms"  (Season 5 Ep. 15). I thought it was a great little informative piece you can also watch on the HBO Go App if you don't have HBO. Anyways, below is a description of the episode. Check it out! 
      http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/vice/episode-15-season-5/future-of-firearms-russia-wins-climate-change/766880/
      "The firearms industry experienced unprecedented growth in the last decade. Fear of government regulation drove much of that growth as President Obama repeatedly tried to pass gun control laws in the aftermath of numerous mass shootings. Now, with the political landscape fundamentally changed, the industry, and gun rights advocates, are looking for new ways to expand upon their 2nd amendment rights and the bottom line - with some surprising results. VICE takes a closer look at the future of firearms in America."
    • By Ramup422
      ANNOUNCEMENT: The Party of 6 would like to announce our first Tavern Meeting which will take place on June 25th, 2016 at 130pm. This would not be occurring without the direct support of RTSP, the premier indoor shooting range, store, and training facility. As the leader in the state of New Jersey for all things concerning firearms, the owners/operators of RTSP are patriots! RTSP and their magnificent facility are leading the way in direct support of the Party of Six. On June 25th, the Party of Six will host a meet and greet with the following: Mr. Albert Almeida, Mr. Michael Tumminelli, Mr. Mark Cheeseman and Mr. Stephen Stamboulieh (Lead Attorney for Almeida/Tumminelli). This is our opportunity to say thank and to answer all the questions that we possibly can. It will also give those who have yet to visit RTSP, a chance to see what they have to offer in way of sales, ranges and personnel. Additional guests will include but not limited to: Mr. Scott Kesterson of Kilroy Rising, a group who is in direct support of 2A causes at the national level as well as critical issues concerning our great country. Please mark your calendar and join us in the fight!

P: (973) 434 7600 / F: (973) 252 1048 [email protected]