Sign in to follow this  
chris327

american eagle 45 acp $37/ 100rds and free shipping

yea the 45 is not showing anymore. maybe sold out. Or it was a mistake because it was listed the same price as the .40.

It was in stock as of when I scored mine. The order is still "in process." I hope it gets "fulfilled" and shipped.

Mine were $36.99 each box 100 for either caliber.

Same here,  Got mine for $36.99/100.  And, if you use the promotional code the OP mentioned and order at least 3 boxes of 100, you get shipping free. :D

As a post script to this thread, my shipment arrived today, but extremely late on UPS. It also arrived in very lousy condition (outer packaging was very bunged up, like it was crushed by other packages). One of the three factory boxes was split open at one end, as a result, but everything was still in tact and I was able to tape it up. None of the rounds were missing, however (Cabela's sealed the three packages in a plastic wrap). The factory boxes did not have the plastic insert that holds each round individually. They are in the factory box in bulk rows (20 per row, separated by a piece of cardboard. Not that it matters much... it's all going to to into my magazine and come out the other end... :) But I think I'll let Cabela's know that they need to package these particular boxes a little better and in a stronger outer box.

Case gauge your rounds.  I ordered some WWB from them last time which was also separated by a piece of cardboard.  The shipping box was banged up and subsequently the box holding the rounds were also banged up.  I noticed the bullet was seated was too far in for a few rounds.  I checked each round and found about 10 rounds that were seated way too far.  I called Cabelas and they credited me the difference so no big deal.  I wish they were better protected though.

Case gauge your rounds.  I ordered some WWB from them last time which was also separated by a piece of cardboard.  The shipping box was banged up and subsequently the box holding the rounds were also banged up.  I noticed the bullet was seated was too far in for a few rounds.  I checked each round and found about 10 rounds that were seated way too far.  I called Cabelas and they credited me the difference so no big deal.  I wish they were better protected though.

They seem OK in that respect. All uniform... none seemed more seated than any others.  There wasn't that much damage, and it was wrapped in bubble wrap as well as the sealed plastic. They are packed on their sides  so it is not like they were "upright" while being shipped (assuming the box was stored "right side up").

But I will be  happy to give Cabela's some feedback.   I suppose now, with Christina on-line, I could do all my shopping there and just pick it up in the store, but we'll see.

Sorry, meant to check OAL.  You can do it with calipers but it sounds like you are ok.  I was actually able to eyeball most of the rounds that were damaged in transit.  Perhaps it was the way the WWB stuff was packaged.