vladtepes

SBR AR15 Complete

The project is complete... and I doubt there will be any changes.. have had some range time on the gun finished and I love it.. was cerakoted recently by a local shop (Backwoods customs) and they did an amazing job... 

sbrfinal1.jpg

sbrfinal2.jpg

sbrfinal3.jpg

S&W lower

Geissele super dynamic enhanced trigger

Umbrella Corp grip

Magpul ASAP

Magpul tigger guard

Aero Precision upper

M16 bolt carrier

Vltor stock

Daniel Defense fixed front sight

Troy rear backup sight

Reds 7.5in stainless steel barrel

Noveske KX5

Noveske NSR handguard

Noveske handguard panels 

Larue index clips

Larue Aimpoint mount

Aimpoint T1

Thorntail Keymod light mount

Inforce weapon light

Magpul RSA

Magpul MS3 sling

Cerakote gray 

Magpul Pmags

Really badass... nice job. How were the guys at backwoods customs Iam looking to have them do a ar for me...

I would not hesitate to use Chris again.. he has an exceptional amount of patience.. and is extremely professional... very happy with the work he put out.. 

Thats cool i just got my billet Mega upper after waiting 4 months now i can ship it out and have it all cerakoted... Hes in Manchester near Lakewood ?

I am not sure where he is to be honest... I did a lot of driving that day.. he is "somewhere in NJ" lol

Now you can carry a loaded rifle in the car :) (I think you already had something else SXX though)

nope this is the same one.. it has just changed a ton since first getting it together.. 

not sure about the charging handle.. they are just something I picked up somewhere... 

Hey Vlad in pA do you have a choice of either a  flash hider or a muzzle brake. on your ARs

There are no banned guns, parts, or accessories in PA.* You can put on BOTH at the same time plus a grenade launcher and a quadrail with 4 bayonets and a 150 round CL-MAG. Then you can give it to your underaged kid and say "Merry Christmas, this is yours" and he can walk to the range with it loaded.

(*Actually there is a small thing where PA law messed up restricting NFA items to only things that are registered with the federal NFA registry but they defined firearms to include potentially blackpowder which the ATF will not register under the NFA because they are not firearms LOL - affects black powder short barreled shotguns IIRC. I also think there is one almost AOW shotgun that ATF will not register that meets the PA definition).

There are no banned guns, parts, or accessories in PA.* You can put on BOTH at the same time plus a grenade launcher and a quadrail with 4 bayonets and a 150 round CL-MAG. Then you can give it to your underaged kid and say "Merry Christmas, this is yours" and he can walk to the range with it loaded.

(*Actually there is a small thing where PA law messed up restricting NFA items to only things that are registered with the federal NFA registry but they defined firearms to include potentially blackpowder which the ATF will not register under the NFA because they are not firearms LOL - affects black powder short barreled shotguns IIRC. I also think there is one almost AOW shotgun that ATF will not register that meets the PA definition).

one of the coolest parts of PA law is being allowed to have this loaded on the front seat of the car.. lol I still can't really get that.. 

How about that Umbrella Grip ---  

Do you notice the more upright angle?

Is it soft like a Hogue or hard like a magpul?

Not to step on Vlad's toes... but at his recommendation I went to all-upright grips for my ARs and find them to be significantly more comfortable when shooting squared up to the target. I chose the BCM Mod 0 in order to have storage in the grip. The BCM is textured hard plastic.

How about that Umbrella Grip ---  

Do you notice the more upright angle?

Is it soft like a Hogue or hard like a magpul?

it is hard.. and yes I notice the angle.. no question.. 

the more important question is will it work for you.. as jon stated.. if you shoot squared off facing the target..  it is perfect..  it puts a lot less stress on your wrist.. 

not stepping on my toes.. lol 

I have zero issues with the light.... it seams to last a fair amount of time.. but keep in mind it is running off of only a single battery.. so it will need to be changed more frequently than a light of similar brightness running two batteries.. the big thing for me really is the ergonomics of the light.. I love the feel and control of it..