TheMan

Any Cigar smokers here?

I like Graycliff cigars. For an inexpensive daily, the G2 is a great smoke. G2 Turbo Limited Edition are a tad smoother, and the 1666 is probably my favorite smoke. Not sure if they even produce them anymore. Glad I stocked up when I had disposable income.

I am an avid cigar smoker and stock a variety few of each of the top brands in my humidor.....

My usual Preference is a maduro torpedo 50 band but lately have been loving 6.5" x 43 band Connecticut wrapper ......

Just smoked an awesome opus x forbidden city last night :)

Those No. 3 R&J tubos are calling me... :D

Those Cohibas are also tempting me...

Got those in Bermuda :D

The Cohibas are a great quick smoke.  I have 2 more packs of those coming.  I have a bunch of other cigars there too.  Montecristo #2/#3/#4's...  on the bottom I have a big mix of stuff to try...

Got those in Bermuda :D

The Cohibas are a great quick smoke.  I have 2 more packs of those coming.  I have a bunch of other cigars there too.  Montecristo #2/#3/#4's...  on the bottom I have a big mix of stuff to try...

I order them about twice per year from overseas, biggest fear is having them seized luckily every single order has always made it except for one...ended up with a letter from US Customs and that was that.  You can also get pre-embargo smokes shipped to you from dealers within the US but prices put them out of my reach.

Hopefully policy will change and importation will be legal (soon) ;)

I order them about twice per year from overseas, biggest fear is having them seized luckily every single order has always made it except for one...ended up with a letter from US Customs and that was that. You can also get pre-embargo smokes shipped to you from dealers within the US but prices put them out of my reach.

I hope so....it would be nice

I order them about twice per year from overseas, biggest fear is having them seized luckily every single order has always made it except for one...ended up with a letter from US Customs and that was that.  You can also get pre-embargo smokes shipped to you from dealers within the US but prices put them out of my reach.

Bringing this back from the dead..... Yes - now it is legal to bring cuban cigars back from a country that sells them legally....

I've been on a bit of a Drew Estates kick lately, myself.  Current favorite is the Liga Privada No 9.

mu73T09.jpg

Overflowed my humidor and tupperdor and had to resort to a separate Ziplock bag... Boveda packs are the best.

qw32zLS.jpg

But also enjoy others...

Oliva Serie V:

UQUzkJO.jpg

Liga Privad 9 Drew Estate Lounge Exclusive Box Pressed:

3lYQzC8.jpg

Surrogates Animal Cracker:

GGGk7Yn.jpg

Drew Estate Undercrown:

hZYwykh.jpg

Warped Villa Sombra (My #2 cigar currently):

ZbfSqe2.jpg

Illusione *R* Rothchildes:

whwizOF.jpg

• Like 1

Drew Estate Acid, Java, Natural, and Tabak are all in my humidor, which appears to be the same one Nick has. I'm also a big fan of Graycliff, but I don't believe they make my favorite anymore; the Graycliff 1666.

I'm always looking to try new cigars, so this is great to see. I like Asylum 13, Alec Bradley and Arturo Fuentes. They all have a great draw on them, and I'm a fan of the flavors.

I don't get to smoke cigars as often as I'd like though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got some nice Fuentes here..... Opus X Angels Share and several others.  Even a rare Arturo Fuente Rosado Gran Reserva R52.

Been getting into Tatuaje's, Surrogates, and Warped lines now too..  

I usually pair my cigars with Water or a sweet drink to help cut down on the nicotine rush.  Sweet Iced Tea, Dr Pepper, etc.

Have you tried any of the KFCs, Chris?

I like that humidor - glass top works ok and holds humidity? I think I prefer using Bovedas over those jars - saves so much space.

I haven't had an issue with this humidor. I should try those packs. How long do they last?

KFC is actually one of my faves. I really dig the unique flavor but I keep them far away from my others. I don't worry so much about the Java types.

Have you tried any of the KFCs, Chris?

I like that humidor - glass top works ok and holds humidity? I think I prefer using Bovedas over those jars - saves so much space.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I've been a cigar smoker for the most part (a couple years in college I hit up the menthols) since I was 16 and had my first Swisher Sweet blunt -

For the majority I save nice big "man sticks" for when I have the time and temps to enjoy - I don't smoke in my house so if the weather isn't good not much cigar time, plus obviously you need a solid hour to enjoy a nice stick. 

My "daily" smokes are still Al Capone filters just as yard work quick smokes, etc, been smoking them since end of college - or sometimes a nice Backwoods etc - I was always a Romeo y Julieta guy, the Acids are great, and Cuban Cohibas when I could get my hands on some oh my, got my biggest buzz ever from one of those.  Again its just finding the time and situation to enjoy a nice long stick smoke - 

I have been wanting to try pipe smoking as its basically everything I love about cigars but you are able to have a decently quick smoke with it if you don't have the time - plenty of flavors and boldness/richness flavor levels as well, and maintenance on a pipe isn't too bad, cost of entry to get you started doesnt require a huge investment either.  If I got a fire going in the winter I could always get the pipe out and blow my smoke up the chimney if I wanted to have a smoke in the house.

Yeah its one of those hobbies we should probably all drop (tobacco) but I say everything in moderation -

I really don't enjoy smoking a lot of these heavy cigars. I'll occasionally have an acid blonde with my dad. I picked a nice pipe up for a Halloween costumes a few years ago, I should try and bust that back out

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

FDA says 1-2 cigars per day is fine. cancer ricks are nearly nil.

Do you have a reference for that? I can't imagine the FDA declaring any tobacco product as 'fine', regardless of the quantity. The FDA's draft guidance on cigar labeling reads:

• WARNING: This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical.

• WARNING: Cigar smoking can cause cancers of the mouth and throat, even if you

do not inhale.

• WARNING: Cigar smoking can cause lung cancer and heart disease.

• WARNING: Cigars are not a safe alternative to cigarettes.

• WARNING: Tobacco smoke increases the risk of lung cancer and heart disease,

even in nonsmokers.

• WARNING: Cigar use while pregnant can harm you and your baby.

Or

SURGEON GENERAL WARNING: Tobacco Use Increases the Risk of Infertility, Stillbirth and Low Birth Weight

(Lower risk than cigarettes, yes, and I've no idea how the risk compares to all the time I spend on an indoor range...)