TheMan

Any Cigar smokers here?

Try the Swamp Thang/Swamp Rat if you can.  The candela wrapper really smooths it out.
Ill try it out.

Man thats a nice little restaurant/bar they got there. Food is legit good, nice staff, and they were setting up for tuesday night poker. Hooked me up wirh a loyalty card that gives you $50 for every 500 points. Bought my friend and I some food and a couple of beers and im at like 120 points.

Its like 30 mina from me so i might start being a regular there

Sent from my LG-V496 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, checko said:

Ill try it out.

Man thats a nice little restaurant/bar they got there. Food is legit good, nice staff, and they were setting up for tuesday night poker. Hooked me up wirh a loyalty card that gives you $50 for every 500 points. Bought my friend and I some food and a couple of beers and im at like 120 points.

Its like 30 mina from me so i might start being a regular there

Sent from my LG-V496 using Tapatalk

Yeah.  Leaf is legit.  I gotta get a loyalty card...

16 minutes ago, Purple Patrick said:

Had a CAO Consigliori Soldier last night after resting the box for 3 months. Great stick, in glad I bought the entire box for like $75

Good Stick.

I just got some more of the Crux PB5 - Dunno if you tried that one yet.  Original Release (from 2016) - box 524/750 - so limited and so good :D

Good Stick.
I just got some more of the Crux PB5 - Dunno if you tried that one yet.  Original Release (from 2016) - box 524/750 - so limited and so good [emoji3]
Thursday is my late night selling trees so that's going to be cigar night with my dad, I'll have that one

Come by if you don't have an Xmas tree yet

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, Purple Patrick said:

Thursday is my late night selling trees so that's going to be cigar night with my dad, I'll have that one

Come by if you don't have an Xmas tree yet

Artificial tree - already up and decorated.

Had the PB5, it was okay. I'll he honest and say I don't love peanut butter except for that artificial crack in Reese's.

Had a Protocol Probable Cause on a really long delivery that was fantastic.

Also smoked an Angry Elf Maduro which I bought for about a buck a stick. For the price it was really good and will buy more