TheMan

Any Cigar smokers here?

JR a few weeks back had some great prices on the sancho panza it was internet prices without the shipping. I totally forgot to mention NUB in my posting they are pretty much the cigar I light up when I walk into JR. I bought a box of the Cameroon II's tubo's there is 12 to a box, I got it for i think 75 dollars couldn't really beat the deal. Cain tobacco which makes nub has pretty solid cigars across their whole line.

I enjoy rocky patels. Ill usually go for one the "Edge" cigars (corojo or maduro). If im feeling like spending a bit more ill grab a Vintage 1990, or 1999 Connecticut, depending on how im feeling that day. Id like to explore more, and try some of the Romeo Y Julieta's and Davidoffs. I dont really enjoy the flavored cigars too much. Ive had a few ACID's and different stuff from Drew Estates, but just enjoy and unflavored cigar better. This thread is making me decide on what selection im going to pick up on friday....

TTT keep this going!

Trinidad 5-packs are sold by JR up in Whippany and on-line.  I like the Belicoso and the Jr. Belicoso (only about 1/2" shorter).  Both are GREAT smokes and well constructed!

My Uzi Weighs A Ton Churchill Single

1 Rocky Patel Best of Sampler 5 Pack (RP 15th Anniversary Toro, RP Vintage 1990 Robusto, RP Vintage 1992 Churchill, RP Decade Toro, The    Edge Toro)    

2 Java Mint Robusto Single    

1 Java Robusto Latte 4 Pack

1 Diamond Crown No. 7 Pyramid Maduro Single    

1 Padron 6000 Maduro Single    

1 Padron Churchill Natural Single    

1 Padron Executives Maduro Single    

1 Rocky Patel Private Cellar Toro Single

Just put this order through for a grand total of $54.20.  Thank you Groupon!

My buddy and his friend started a cigar company. Their firt run is a cigar called Protocol. Great smoke. Starts off strong and really mellows out with a smooth draw throughout. Place in berkley heights sells them. Not pitching them just a great cigar. Will be a staple in my humidor now

My buddy and his friend started a cigar company. Their firt run is a cigar called Protocol. Great smoke. Starts off strong and really mellows out with a smooth draw throughout. Place in berkley heights sells them. Not pitching them just a great cigar. Will be a staple in my humidor now

I'm down to try. Is that the only place to get them?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

My mom has been begging me to stop by CI for a year now. I don't know why, she could get a cigar anywhere she wants. Anyway, I obliged on Saturday and we stopped in the place I met Checko on 191. None of my friends are there anymore due to the new CI by Cabelas. She actually asked for a "cigar for a lady" as a first timer and I was hoping this wouldn't concern the guy helping her. We have a thing in PA where people working in "guy" businesses (guns, bikes, hunting, probably cigars) get jacked up by female customers getting pissed when steered toward "female" products. He got her something good and I got one, too. Probably the first one I smoked since the one I smoked with Checko. Maybe the second.

My mom was delighted. We were outside on the porch out in the sticks. Stargazing with NV. She said she felt like she was smoking weed or something due to some perceived taboo of cigars (in her pond) and the really modest and brief ritual of getting the thing running that she was not familiar with as a 30+ year former cigarette smoker.

I am an infrequent, but avid cigar aficionado, who enjoys the relaxing and satisfying partaking in an occasional cigar. For the past dozen years I will buy and smoke 2-3 cigars a year, usually outdoors, complementing an appropriate glass of scotch, port or claret, depending on where I am and the time of year. Over this period, I have patronized Nat Sherman cigar store on 42nd St. and Fifth Ave. in Manhattan. After experimenting with a variety of cigars for the past 6-7 years I have settled on purchasing and enjoying the superb Nicaraguan-made Padron 80th Anniversary cigars 1926, either Natural or Maduro, (ring size:52; Length: 6.

They are very expensive, but considering how infrequently I smoke them, I decided to splurge, buying individual sticks. I find that for my palate, the 80th Anniversary’s produce a very distinctive and enjoyable aroma, yet are also pleasantly smooth.

AVB-AMG

I am an infrequent, but avid cigar aficionado, who enjoys the relaxing and satisfying partaking in an occasional cigar. For the past dozen years I will buy and smoke 2-3 cigars a year, usually outdoors, complementing an appropriate glass of scotch, port or claret, depending on where I am and the time of year. Over this period, I have patronized Nat Sherman cigar store on 42nd St. and Fifth Ave. in Manhattan. After experimenting with a variety of cigars for the past 6-7 years I have settled on purchasing and enjoying the superb Nicaraguan-made Padron 80th Anniversary cigars 1926, either Natural or Maduro, (ring size:52; Length: 6.

They are very expensive, but considering how infrequently I smoke them, I decided to splurge, buying individual sticks. I find that for my palate, the 80th Anniversary’s produce a very distinctive and enjoyable aroma, yet are also pleasantly smooth.

AVB-AMG

Nat Sherman has their own line of cigars now too.... I've been meaning to try Padrons... Their price has turned me off ($25+)....  I know they're good but $25 good?

Nat Sherman has their own line of cigars now too.... I've been meaning to try Padrons... Their price has turned me off ($25+)....  I know they're good but $25 good?

It has been awhile since they were selling for around $25 / stick.  Current pricing is around $35-$36 / stick.

Pricey, but for 2-3 cigars a year, I will splurge....     Try one and see what you think...  Consider it like buying a really nice cut of dry-aged prime NY Strip steak, which is in the same price range.

I have an extra nat sherman if you want it.  And yes, Padrons are that good.  They have different lines though. the 1926 line is the bees knees but they have several "affordable" lines also.  

I'm  a huge fan of the bolder Nicaraguan blends. I have a bunch of different cigars in a small humidor. Probably one of my favorites is the Ashton VSG Robusto. Another is the Oliva V Melanio, also robusto. Very smooth. 

I smoke when I go fly my RC Helicopters at our club field. 

My absolute best smoke I've ever had was a 3yr aged Opus X I bought while on vacation last year in NC. Thing was so smooth and flavorful, it was AMAZING.

Also, if any of you guys live in south jersey, Burlington county area, my avid 2A father-in-law owns a cigar store in Medford called Finlay's Cigars.

Also, if any of you guys live in south jersey, Burlington county area, my avid 2A father-in-law owns a cigar store in Medford called Finlay's Cigars.

LOL, wow. One of our offices is around the corner and I stopped in there 2 weeks ago and bought some AWESOME cigars from him. Super nice guy, to boot. Small world! 

Cubans, I would visit the LCDH store down the road from my apartment overseas all the time. I miss those Cubans :(

Loved the Romeo y Julieta, Punch, Partagas.

One thing we can actually thank Obama for - letting us get Cuban cigars...

I do love me a Montecristo #2

One thing we can actually thank Obama for - letting us get Cuban cigars...

I do love me a Montecristo #2

That's how I look at it, too.

Hopefully trade resumes in the near future, imagine ordering from a licensed LCDH or distributor and having them ship to your door (legally).

If someone happens to have a box and wants to verify the product use the official Habanos website: http://www.habanos.com/Sellos/Info/VerificaSelloCajon

I used to enjoy cigars but then started dating a woman who hated the taste so .....  anyway, I loved Ashton's Virgin Sun Grown (VSG). On the cheaper side, La Gloria Cubanas are damn tasty.

Tell her not to smoke any then!!  :sungum: