TheMan

Any Cigar smokers here?

Pretty decent.  Nubs are good.  I tend to stay away from RP.  Caldwell Long Live the King is great.  That Illusione OneOff is a new one and supposedly really good too.
I bought all these based off me loookg at a shit load of online reviews and grabbed labels I recognized. I realize it's about tour own profile but I need to figure that out still.

The nubs interest me a lot and so does the one-off. I hear the rp ice is supposed to be a good unique flavor. I've had 2 Camacho so far and they have been excellent.

I did the Drew Estates undercrown tonight and it was excellent to me. About the same size profile as the Nubs

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Just now, Purple Patrick said:

I bought all these based off me loookg at a shit load of online reviews and grabbed labels I recognized. I realize it's about tour own profile but I need to figure that out still.

The nubs interest me a lot and so does the one-off. I hear the rp ice is supposed to be a good unique flavor. I've had 2 Camacho so far and they have been excellent.

I did the Drew Estates undercrown tonight and it was excellent to me. About the same size profile as the Nubs

If you like the Nubs, try Oliva.  Oliva V are delicious.  Cain cigars are good too - those are all by the same factory.  Cain Daytona is one of my favs.

Drew Estate Undercrown is a great stick.  It's a budget Liga Privada No. 9.  If you can swing the price, try a Liga 9 and T52.  If you can't find 'em, I have plenty.  They're even stronger and more flavorful than the Undercrown.

I tend to V-Cut sticks, which helps with tighter draws.  I also have a PerfecDraw for REALLY plugged cigars.  I actually like a nice medium draw.  Too loose and it's like sucking air through a straw.
I picked up a Colibri deep v and a generic shallow v for the smaller stuff. I like it much better than to straight

@bluelinefish tell your buddy I bought the last 3 Berkeley Humidor had and they need more

I'm actually not a huge fan of the Probable Cause. I feel the flavor doesn't stand out against the fuller bodied smoke as much 5b6dd0fd31ad5a77eb48c74b9c0d54f7.jpg

1 hour ago, Purple Patrick said:

I hear these are hard to get and I can confirm they are great

Not THAT hard but they generally only release 'em about once a year.  They're good shorter smokes but personally I'm not a big fan.

Not THAT hard but they generally only release 'em about once a year.  They're good shorter smokes but personally I'm not a big fan.
I'm trying to get more this size since generally my friends don't want to sit and watch me smoke an hour plus stick most of the time

6 minutes ago, Purple Patrick said:

I'm trying to get more this size since generally my friends don't want to sit and watch me smoke an hour plus stick most of the time

I've got plenty of suggestions for you then.

Drew Estate Herrera Esteli Norteño - Coronita (Older ones) or Short Corona Gorda (newer ones)
Drew Estate - Liga Privada No. 9/T52 or Undercrown Maduro/Shade Coronitas (Cigarillo tins)
Warped Corto
Warped El Oso Cub
Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story
Tatuaje Tattoo Needles 
Tatuaje Havana VI Verocu No. 9
Liga Privada Unico Papas Fritas
MUWAT BaitFish/NightCrawler
Davidoff Primeros Nicaragua
LFD La Nox Petite
AJ Fernandez Last Call
CAO MX2 Dagger
Crowned Heads La Imperiosa Magicos

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Purple Patrick said:

@zeke@krdshrk

A nice Friday night eaac16c859c0105848a6c0c8050a7ba7.jpg

Nice!  Looks like I'm hitting up Clinton WMA kinda impromptu tomorrow afternoon (like 2PM'ish I think?).  LMK if you'll be around.

@krdshrk

Didn't want to clog pup the other thread. I saw some purple Macunudos(sp?) at JR and was thinking about getting some just for the hell of it

This is purplish and fantastic. I bought this instead and smoked it there with some leftover Troegs experimental ipa from their tap takeover that I sadly missed 8042d85e3f2001684564b32fa55c22fb.jpg

1 hour ago, Purple Patrick said:

Enjoying a Montecristo white series and an Amstel tonight before it pours 19e6c14bcda4d28e211fe923f75c2b9c.jpg

Amstel? Don't get any ashes on your skirt.:D

4 minutes ago, Purple Patrick said:

My buddy brought it over for Cyndys friends bday, I was "lucky" enough to take all the extra booze home

OK since you didn't buy it you get to keep your man card.

10 minutes ago, Purple Patrick said:

My buddy brought it over for Cyndys friends bday, I was "lucky" enough to take all the extra booze home

Oh ok, for a minute I thought you were on a diet so you could fit into your wedding dress. 

• Like 2

Oh ok, for a minute I thought you were on a diet so you could fit into your wedding dress. 
Nah that's why I'm drinking straight whiskey as a chaser

I've got to drink like 47 Amstels to get a buzz

• Like 1