Shane45

HK VP9

Thought you got one already? (Why you selling your usp....blasphemy I tell ya).... ;)

I bought mine at RTSP the day after they became available. Also, the stainless gun is only one of several USPs in my collection(though I expect more going up for sale soon).

I bought mine at RTSP the day after they became available. Also, the stainless gun is only one of several USPs in my collection(though I expect more going up for sale soon).

My LE is waiting at the shop for my dang permits. Hopefully end of the week.

Still! I call shenanigans and blasphamy.. I'll never sell my HK collection. No matter how many.... Ok, back to our regularly scheduled program... :)

best suggestion, call around and ask.

I can tell you this from my experience:

If I weren't a hammer fired guy I'd get a VP9. As it is I'll probably get one anyways; it's that good of a gun. Picking between a VP9 and a P30 is like choosing between fraternal twins of the same sex.

ive been a hammer fired guy since i started shooting (which, granted, has only been a year and a half, i just happen to like hammers better), but i figured it was time to add one striker fired to my collection.  Dont like Glocks (tried one, felt quite unnatural to me), and ive shot a few M&P's and while they were OK, they didnt thrill me.  The only striker fired that i held that felt really comfortable in my hand was the PPQ.  From what I heard, the VP9 felt as nice as the PPQ and possibly even more so.  Trigger was also very very good from what i heard.  So I picked one up from Monmouth Arms.  Everything I heard was true.  Trigger felt great (light & crisp) and erognomics felt great out of the box.  Couple that with the back & side strap changing, and i got it to feel even better in my hands. 

Crappy part is, I havent gotten to shoot it yet.  (only been about a week or so).  But that will come soon. 

Ok, just put over 300 rounds through it without hiccup... Here is a couple shots.

This gun is a keeper!

This is the first 10 shots with Hornady CD.

Just fired 10 rounds at 25 ft to check for proper function of a defense round.

Posted Image

This one is 115gr fmj at 25ft.

This gun is the best HK shooter I own.

I shoot it better with less effort. It's smooth,

Breaks sweet. Really enjoyable.

Just head shots... About 30 rounds...

Posted Image