Sign in to follow this  
gleninjersey

Pints & Patriots - Berkley Heights, Trap Rock - 7/3

Would anyone be opposed to me possibly setting up one of these meetings in the Morris County area? Slightly more North centrally located than Berkeley Heights. I have a great spot in mind near Randolph/Morristown. The owners are pro 2A and their beer menu is excellent. I will put this together if there's enough interest from the northern crowd Morris, Sussex, Warren, Passaic counties, or anyone else willing to travel above Rt. 78.

Would anyone be opposed to me possibly setting up one of these meetings in the Morris County area? Slightly more North centrally located than Berkeley Heights. I have a great spot in mind near Randolph/Morristown. The owners are pro 2A and their beer menu is excellent. I will put this together if there's enough interest from the northern crowd Morris, Sussex, Warren, Passaic counties, or anyone else willing to travel above Rt. 78.

Sounds like MTG. I'm in just not on the 3rd.

Deerslayer, sounds like everyone who is interested in Trap Rock wouldn't mind going a little further North. Fine by me as well. Where were u thinking and would it be the same day? As soon as we ageee those details we can ask to have title of thread changed.

If your thinking of a different day, maybe we can do 2 get togethers?

I was thinking Nicole's 10,  on rt 10 in Randolph. We can make it any evening that works for everyone. I'll give the manager Chris a call and find out what evening he would recommend & we can take it from there. If Thursday July 3rd works for everyone for Berkley Heights I don't see why we couldn't do this one a different evening. I wouldn't be apposed to MT&G either. What's the current approximate head count so far?

I cant make 7/3 either I forgot thats the fireworks on Lk. Hopatcong, My lady already filled my boat with her friends for the evening. I have to drive it, she is too afraid to take it out alone in that kind of boat traffic. I would like to have it back undamaged also.

I cant make 7/3 either I forgot thats the fireworks on Lk. Hopatcong, My lady already filled my boat with her friends for the evening. I have to drive it, she is too afraid to take it out alone in that kind of boat traffic. I would like to have it back undamaged also.

Been there done that....  If there is one night on Lake Hopatcong that the noobie boater should not be out on.... that is the night.... 

Hey brother thanks for the invite. I will have to take a rain check.. i took today off me and the ms. Spent the day at Easton range braking in the new BLK..... so i cant really take off tomorrow... I think it would be great to put a face to the name... anyhow again thanks for the invite....