mikelets456

Expand PA carry to legal CCW holders...action needed.

http://forum.pafoa.org/pennsylvania-10/258552-hb-2398-rep-saccone-s-universal-recognition-concealed-carry-permits-pa.html

Posted: June 20, 2014 04:15 PM

To: All House members 
Subject: Pennsylvania Concealed Carry Legislation

I will be introducing legislation to further the safety and welfare of Pennsylvania citizens, as well as visitors to this state by clarifying and improving legitimate, lawful self-defense options. This legislation will provide for universal recognition of concealed carry permits among States.

Current Pennsylvania law is conflicting, in some regards, limiting. My legislation will address these areas and will also lead to a more straightforward and more easily interpreted understanding of the laws by citizens when carrying firearms and by law enforcement when interacting with citizens who carry a permit within their own State.

By improving the opportunities for the law abiding citizens to carry self-defense tools into Pennsylvania, we will be seen as a leader in promoting public welfare, not to mention the increased tourism due to a higher safety factor of a state that promotes self-defense options for law-abiding citizens.

[email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected];[email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected];[email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected];[email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected];[email protected][email protected][email protected];[email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected];[email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected];[email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected];[email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected];[email protected];[email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected];[email protected];[email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected];[email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected];[email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected];[email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected];

Here's an iPhone friendly listing of the email addresses that you can copy and paste:

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I trying to think if a group trip to Harrisburg to knock on doors would be helpful. I would be willing to show you guys the ropes, but this is a little bit of an odd situation bringing non-constituents to air their grievances. It certainly couldn't hurt, but not sure if it is worth it.

Perhaps mikelets456 can gauge interest on PAFOA. A combined effort of PA and NJ people would probably be better. I know I can summon a two or three people to make the rounds for any reason most of the time, including myself. Plus we always stop at Cabelas and Cigars International on the way home :)

I trying to think if a group trip to Harrisburg to knock on doors would be helpful. I would be willing to show you guys the ropes, but this is a little bit of an odd situation bringing non-constituents to air their grievances. It certainly couldn't hurt, but not sure if it is worth it.

Perhaps mikelets456 can gauge interest on PAFOA. A combined effort of PA and NJ people would probably be better. I know I can summon a two or three people to make the rounds for any reason most of the time, including myself. Plus we always stop at Cabelas and Cigars International on the way home :)

I would be interested in that.

Id be in. Well open carry would be an only option for most of us from nj... well until this nice bill is passed.

You have to locker your guns and knives once we get inside inside the capitol building. They claim the interior is a "court facility." Still better than leaving it in the car.

Here is the form, I fill it out ahead of time to save time, and because I don't like people playing with their guns to find serial numbers:

http://www.2arally.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/2014-capitol-firearm-receipt.pdf

On the way out Glocks can be upgraded to SIGs for $25 or Dan Wesson 1911s for $35 if you wrap the cash inside of the gun receipt when you hand it back to the capitol police ;)

Taking a day off is fine with me. I'm assuming this is an open carry event?

Open carry is not an event. I always OC, and I'm assuming most of you don't have Texas permits so... Guess what? ;)

It's a talk to legislators (in many cases likely their staffers) event.

Don't forget unexpired New Hampshire permits sir

Yeah, I'm not up on my NJ reciprocity in PA.

It sounds like some people want to do this. If so, start a thread in the 1A Lounge and I'll help with planning and onsite assistance. It's not much more complicated than a trip to Cabelas but that would be the way. This will not be "my" thing so somebody else start the thread.

I actually thought this would go somewhere. Oh well.

Maybe we can arrange a meet at Cabelas 45 minutes from Harrisburg? That should help NJ gun rights. And it would be just as easy.

I'm doing all the work, you guys wont even start a thread in one of the member forums to follow up.

NJGF - "I'm in."

Yeah, that's great.

Yeah, I'm not up on my NJ reciprocity in PA.

It sounds like some people want to do this. If so, start a thread in the 1A Lounge and I'll help with planning and onsite assistance. It's not much more complicated than a trip to Cabelas but that would be the way. This will not be "my" thing so somebody else start the thread.